💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Critic’s Opinions: Woman's World

palma

Featured Posts

nswain1110

Can we all just agree to stream Kesha's "Joyride" in protest of Katy's disaster of a single? 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/
  • YAAAS 8

5 hours ago, palma said:

a 2010s fad? Not actual publications giving ATRL :deadbanana:

DLzVvW-VQAAVVcH.jpg

Isn't it funny how stans called Gaga a fad for years when in reality Katy (and others) turned out to be the fads and Gaga is a legend who's about to star in a giant blockbuster

Light Up Smoking GIF by Bounce

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 14
  • Love 1

Plastic Flower
4 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Isn't it funny how stans called Gaga a fad for years when in reality Katy (and others) turned out to be the fads and Gaga is a legend who's about to star in a giant blockbuster

Light Up Smoking GIF by Bounce

And they have the nerve to still do it :lmao:

Edited by Plastic Flower
Drop it
  • LMAO 3

SevenWonder

I kinda feel bad. I mean, I loathe the song and the video. It's soooo bad. But the piling on is intense, even if earned. A bit like Biden after the debate.

The caretaker in me wants to make sure she's okay. lol. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

lastpopicon

I just realized that at the end she breaks into a women's house and steals something from her yard, not very empowering :trollga: Like, I know it is a silly video, but this has to be a full-on parody, I'm left wondering what's the message, probably just being funny.

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, MelbHawker said:

The SL praise omgggggg 

Lady Gaga GIF by NOW That's Music

I really feel like Gaga is in such good graces with critics atm. It’s not so much about the music as it is the perception of her overall. The way ARTPOP was blasted for no reason, I swear LG7 is gonna have the opposite effect - heaps of praise. The critics are ready, and they miss Gaga. She’s not overexposed. Chromatica boosted her critical evaluation a bit, and lg7 will take it to the next level 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 5

I’m living for the lashings lol 

See when you release crappy music, work with a rapist, and don’t take your artistry seriously… you get Kettle Perry. 

I do not feel bad for her at all, she had this coming lol 

which is ironic because I was actually looking forward to her comeback before the Luke thing and the leaks lmao 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, lastpopicon said:

I just realized that at the end she breaks into a women's house and steals something from her yard, not very empowering :trollga: Like, I know it is a silly video, but this has to be a full-on parody, I'm left wondering what's the message, probably just being funny.

she quite literally stole the spotlight from a black woman in that video I mean :deadbanana:

that has to be one of the worst music videos of all time. this is shaping up to be one of the worst pop eras of all time too. 

Edited by Edonis
  • Like 2
  • Shook 1

lastpopicon
15 minutes ago, Edonis said:

she quite literally stole the spotlight from a black woman in that video I mean :deadbanana:

that has to be one of the worst music videos of all time. this is shaping up to be one of the worst pop eras of all time too. 

And she destroyed the house in the process :billie: I honestly find the video funny, for all the wrong reasons, but still funny :billie:

• Like 3

The critics are way too harsh. I'm not even a fan of Katy but I feel bad for her as an artist and I know it must be devastating to see all this backlash. She should have known better of course, but some of those critics are brutal.

lastpopicon
37 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Not Gaga catching stray :air:

i don't feel it's meant like insult or shade, i think it is meant as praise because they are both roughly the same age and come from the same pop era.