Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Eminem - The Death Of Slim Shady

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Teletubby

physical copies on October 25
crayon vinyl
EM-0413TDOSSCampaign_MusicMocks-02_0000_D2CVinyl_StandardCover_2LP_Crayon.png?v=1720756149&width=800

• blood stain clear vinyl with alternate cover
EM-0413TDOSSCampaign_MusicMocks-02_0001_D2CVinyl_AltCover_2LP_BloodStainClear.png?v=1720756139&width=800

Cockroach of GGD
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Pennywise
5 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Let’s hope it’s truly the death

I Cant Over It GIF by Hairspray Live!

@PartySick get her 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • LMAO 1

Bronco
2 hours ago, Teletubby said:

physical copies on October 25
crayon vinyl
EM-0413TDOSSCampaign_MusicMocks-02_0000_D2CVinyl_StandardCover_2LP_Crayon.png?v=1720756149&width=800

• blood stain clear vinyl with alternate cover
EM-0413TDOSSCampaign_MusicMocks-02_0001_D2CVinyl_AltCover_2LP_BloodStainClear.png?v=1720756139&width=800

I dont listen to eminem to justify buying one of these, but I ****ing love that blood splat with the alt cover

• Like 1

Sunny
8 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

what's wrong with being a millenial?

it's bad only when it comes to not getting a joke

I like dancin', and ponies....
  • Like 1

Mother of Puppies
14 minutes ago, Sunny said:

it's bad only when it comes to not getting a joke

Brady Bunch K GIF

Ageist comments disguised as jokes… that’s what bullies always say… „it’s just a joke“ :cheeky:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Bronco
41 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Brady Bunch K GIF

Ageist comments disguised as jokes… that’s what bullies always say… „it’s just a joke“ :cheeky:

The og comment you questioned was a spin on a famous New York Celebrity Big Brother quote about Gemma Collins. 

There was literally zero ageism involved at any point. You just didn't get a (millenial pop culture) reference. 

Lady Rah Rah

Somebody Save Me though :giveup: 

Chromatica will live on forever.
  • YAAAS 1

Mother of Puppies
26 minutes ago, Bronco said:

The og comment you questioned was a spin on a famous New York Celebrity Big Brother quote about Gemma Collins. 

There was literally zero ageism involved at any point. You just didn't get a (millenial pop culture) reference. 

Ok my bad.. it’s just the 3rd time today that I read comments like that about age & it’s getting lame

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Agunimon
19 hours ago, Bronco said:

First impressions? 

You probably heard it by now. But my first impressions were there are some rap bangers on here.

I'm not usually a super huge fan of his Slim Shady songs he puts out because they are all kind of one note and one dimensional - if you heard one, you heard most. You know? I tend to prefer his other works.

But this album is kinda different for me. The album as a whole was surprisingly very dramatic. It plays like a movie in some ways. I really liked the album and the storytelling. It reminded me of a mixture of NF and classic Eminem.

I listened to it about 3 times throughout the day, which is a lot for a Friday since I always listen to as much new music as I can on Friday releases.

• Like 1

Plastic Flower
16 minutes ago, Aren said:

Not people on GGD supporting a homophobic sexist 

I mean, this is hardly a 2 page thread mostly made of people arguing and uninterested comments lol.

Drop it

lastpopicon
17 minutes ago, Aren said:

you don't get it, It's satire! :huntyga: A Tortured genius, people just don't get him :icant:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Thanks 1

Agunimon
51 minutes ago, Aren said:

Don't you have some more mental gymnastics for Katy working with Luke? Get off your high horse and take a look in the mirror before throwing stones at others for listening to music. 

Edited by Agunimon
  • Like 4

Bronco
1 hour ago, Agunimon said:

You probably heard it by now. But my first impressions were there are some rap bangers on here.

I'm not usually a super huge fan of his Slim Shady songs he puts out because they are all kind of one note and one dimensional - if you heard one, you heard most. You know? I tend to prefer his other works.

But this album is kinda different for me. The album as a whole was surprisingly very dramatic. It plays like a movie in some ways. I really liked the album and the storytelling. It reminded me of a mixture of NF and classic Eminem.

I listened to it about 3 times throughout the day, which is a lot for a Friday since I always listen to as much new music as I can on Friday releases.

Honestly agree with all of this. Always liked Eminem, never tended to listen to full albums of his though much like you. 

But there's definitely something about this album that feels way more complete & compelling. Its a full concept album really. 

1 hour ago, Aren said:

Aint you the one who was trying to defend Katy Perry working with the totally feminist Dr Puke? 😂

• Like 2