AddMeOnMYSPACE

Come through miss katheryn! :enigma: 

the songs is catchy! 

Catnikko

is this good or bad?

Dance in the shadow of the meow
  • Thanks 2

monstertoronto

I’m still confused and surprised why any artist releases a song on a Thursday just one day before tracking can count for a whole week. If she cared about charting then the initial stream numbers on Thursday will be wasted on a chart that only counts the single day of Thursday. I thought the same thing about Gaga releasing Sour Candy on a Thursday. She could have easily had a number one if she had just waited 24 hrs to release. Katy would have benefited too. I mean, congrats if they all “don’t care about the charts” but of course they all do. Just weird to me 

• Like 4

Plastic Flower
3 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

I’m still confused and surprised why any artist releases a song on a Thursday just one day before tracking can count for a whole week. If she cared about charting then the initial stream numbers on Thursday will be wasted on a chart that only counts the single day of Thursday. I thought the same thing about Gaga releasing Sour Candy on a Thursday. She could have easily had a number one if she had just waited 24 hrs to release. Katy would have benefited too. I mean, congrats if they all “don’t care about the charts” but of course they all do. Just weird to me 

Same. I don't get it. People said it was because of Eminem's album but I'm not convinced.

Drop it

monstertoronto
7 minutes ago, Plastic Flower said:

Same. I don't get it. People said it was because of Eminem's album but I'm not convinced.

Ya that still doesn’t really make sense to me because I can’t imagine there’s massive overlap between Katy fans and Eminem fans

• Like 1

Poker
22 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

She gets the spotlight releasing it a day prior and the label “knows” it’s going to get numbers anyway

Kindness rules all.
  • Like 1

monstertoronto
1 minute ago, Poker said:

She gets the spotlight releasing it a day prior and the label “knows” it’s going to get numbers anyway

I guess. I think it’s a flawed plan 

• Like 2

buzzkill
5 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

I guess. I think it’s a flawed plan 

Its only 4 hour before the usual, in Katy’s case any spotlight is spotlight enough.

monstertoronto
Just now, buzzkill said:

Its only 4 hour before the usual, in Katy’s case any spotlight is spotlight enough.

I guess so. But you could also say, in Katy’s case she needs any streams she can cobble together over a week to chart as best she can. 

Leoj305

Maybe streams are weaker statistically the first couple of hours of a release? 

PunkTheFunk

It is currently on track to debut at #1 on the Bubbling Under the Bubbling Under Chart.

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Pamplemousse

And those are the only streams she will get :billie: the song is basic af and the video is a choice :laughga:

• LMAO 1

PartySick

Song's garbage but the Luke drama is giving it free promo so it'll probably become a moderate hit at worst

💚
  • Like 1