Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Which Gaga fan are you?

Leoooo

Which Gaga are you?   

52 members have voted

1. 1. Which type of Gaga fan are you?

• I resonate with her the most
    • My stan battery dies with her - I dont want to produce the energy needed to feel all that again
    • I find the energy I need in her music catalog
    • Seeing her win makes me feel like a winner - so I champion her success's
    • Allll of the above honey

Featured Posts

JoeCool

Her old school albums The Fame to ARTPOP always bring me happy nostalgia whenever I hear a song off any of those albums.  

Hence joining the site recently.  

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Tyler1992

When she began to rise & charge her way into the industry it felt therapeutic to see her pave her way. In equal measure, as morbid as it may sound, was therapeutic to see the struggle & human aspect of Gaga. Seeing her for the most part taking the road less traveled, and doing the right thing feels oddly rewarding. 

I got hooked in 2009, & have followed her career ever since. I have never seen her live, I don’t buy merch, I don’t promote in my personal relationships. 

I like to see the wins- the artistic growth, the big moments, the grit, the intuition, and it’s a nice outlet here to celebrate, dissect, and discuss here!

I truly believe Gaga to be the best overall superstar amongst her peers. Going by the pop-star playbook, she does it the best. 

Togekiss

I voted option 1

She is the only artist whose every release is a must hear for me. I’m just so in love with her voice first and foremost but I also love the way she composes melodies and just her musical style in general.

Like I’ve been watching some of the recent J&P shows on YT and she just *floors* me with her musicality.

No other performer has made me feel feelings the way she does when she’s on stage, what can I say??

360 > 143

phantasmas

in the beginning i loved her mostly for her f@gg*try and her championing for the queer community

grew to love her more over time for her love of art and willingness to create an open space for it instead of being gatekeepy and snobby about it 

i am now mostly a casual listener who will tap in for the nostalgia but best believe i will quit my job or throw down any amount of $ to go see her live :sis: