• Fragrances
    • Full face palettes
    • Minis
    • New lines foundation and concealers

Featured Posts

Jack2102
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Lumiere said:

The lip crayons, lip oil, and brow pencil were from that same iteration of HL though :shrug: they just slightly tweaked the packaging. not to mention the eyeliner and glam attacks were standouts among all the products back then.

Ah yeah, I remember she used those on Oprah :laughga:  haha

It was on her list of favourite things :vegas:

Edited by Jack2102
  • YAAAS 1

Gaga2645
1 hour ago, Jack2102 said:

I just looked and all foundation and concealer are normal price again, small discounts on selected products. I snatched up shade 42 for £13 something about a week ago. It was a bargain to use in contour areas. :) 

They are also always having good sales on tiktok shop. I got the foundation for $14 :vegas:  The items are full price, but tiktok shop gives discounts for your first order and currently they have 20% off if you spend $69, the other day they had 30% off select things but its every once in a while.

Edited by Gaga2645
  • Shook 1

Plastic Flower
2 hours ago, Jack2102 said:

Haus Labs is literally my fav brand on Sephora which allows me to get additional discounts. But I can't even make the most of it with their current product line.

Their foundation and concealer are literally at Pat Mcgrath's level. They just haven't been very exciting as a beauty brand and missing a lot of marketing opportunites. 

Okay I definitely agree with that. They play it too safe.

Drop it

papergangster

Haus Labs is doing insanely well, why do you think it’s dying?

Jack2102
2 minutes ago, papergangster said:

Haus Labs is doing insanely well, why do you think it’s dying?

They have re-established the brand well with their liquid foundation and concealer but it is not enough unless they release more formulas like cushion, cream, stick, SPF infusion, or even just a corresponding primer and setting spray to the existing products would just make sense and keep up the momentum, especially at Sephora. 

The beauty industry is brutal and consumers like myself want new products and deals all the time. Just like the way we want LG7 lol It is very difficult for a new brand to keep up with trends. 

Even Fenty who has an established skincare line and lots of recent releases, not many influencers are excited about them because they are just keeping up with the trend and there’s nothing innovative. But that said, their soft lit foundation is fab! 

Jack2102
37 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

They are also always having good sales on tiktok shop. I got the foundation for $14 :vegas:  The items are full price, but tiktok shop gives discounts for your first order and currently they have 20% off if you spend $69, the other day they had 30% off select things but its every once in a while.

What? Not Haus Labs selling on TikTok shop 😩 imagine if she goes on live  promoting special deals  :lolga: I bet she can beat made by Mitchell TikTok shop record :huntyga:

Anderson123

I’d love to see them do a matte sunscreen and fragances for men. 

• YAAAS 1

Jack2102
3 hours ago, Micmaky said:

Haus labs foundation is huge. It’s extremely viral on tiktok and popular with beauty influencers. I’m not sure why monsters just make up random things and claim it as fact. 

It’s definitely a new staple but I want to see more variations, pre orders, waiting list and the lipsticks lesbians getting hyped over Haus Labs. 💚

Jack2102
4 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I’d love to see them do a matte sunscreen and fragances for men. 

I agree. I really need a haus lab version of this but in a clear gel form with fermented arnica. :huntyga: 
UV-Primer-Packshot.png?fm=jpg&bg=rgb:fff

• YAAAS 1

Monstermilo

the foundation is the only product that has made its mark 

i think we need other products that cause the same reaction among makeup buyers

Cello

I just need the liquid eyeliner back :giveup:

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana

GagaGame
4 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

the foundation is the only product that has made its mark 

i think we need other products that cause the same reaction among makeup buyers

Actually, no.

The foundation, concealer and powder blush are the best-sellers. A lot of people post themselves unboxing Sephora orders or going to buy there and they either get the foundation, concealer or powder blush.

LG7? CANCELLED

HelloHangoverz

as somebody who doesn't wear makeup I wish she'd come out w a skincare line :air: 

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place

NewUsername

Not interested in a SPF, because USA doesn't have newer UV-filters anyway, so...

Bring back the fragrances and just give them a new name etc., scent itself can't be patented.

Controversiaga

Give us those face stickers ppl put over their acne 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • LMAO 1