Jack2102
6 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

The next one will be

bees-oprah.gif

Sign me up for Haus Labs Reedle shots 💉

• LMAO 1

Plastic Flower
17 minutes ago, Jack2102 said:

They have been doing well since the ‘clean’ rebrand and their products are made in Korea so the quality is solid. I just feel like there are so much more they can do in the beauty world and it’s sad that they only came out with a glossy blush stick this summer. :traumatica:  And… completely skipped pride month. 

So you just don't like it. Which is fine. Haus Labs is doing great. 

About Pride month... Yeah I don't see how that is necessary. We know who owns the brand and what she stands for. 

Drop it
  • Like 1

Micmaky

Haus labs foundation is huge. It’s extremely viral on tiktok and popular with beauty influencers. I’m not sure why monsters just make up random things and claim it as fact. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Jack2102
3 minutes ago, Plastic Flower said:

So you just don't like it. Which is fine. Haus Labs is doing great. 

About Pride month... Yeah I don't see how that is necessary. We know who owns the brand and what she stands for. 

Haus Labs is literally my fav brand on Sephora which allows me to get additional discounts. But I can't even make the most of it with their current product line.

Their foundation and concealer are literally at Pat Mcgrath's level. They just haven't been very exciting as a beauty brand and missing a lot of marketing opportunites. 

NATAH
18 minutes ago, Jack2102 said:

You can get darker concealer shades and other selected products for half price at Sephora. 💀

good for you, i guess? :poot: 

mother, what must i do?

Gaga2645
22 minutes ago, Jack2102 said:

You can get darker concealer shades and other selected products for half price at Sephora. 💀

This isn’t true? I just checked. But they’re taking away their products that sell less, which is very normal for a brand. 

Lumiere

The eye-lie-ner and glam attacks need to return.

• Like 1

Jack2102
36 minutes ago, LG7 time now said:

Her last post about Haus Labs is from Feb 1 :cheeky: 

I don’t think she’s abandonning it but it doesn’t look like her priority this year

But to answer your question, I’d be interested a new fragrance, or even FAME’s comeback. That’s if I wasn’t broke, obviously.

I didn't even realise its been that long. If she's doing a new fragrance- I want to smell like a stadium after her show. :pawsup:

Jack2102
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, NATAH said:

good for you, i guess? :poot: 

10 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

This isn’t true? I just checked. But they’re taking away their products that sell less, which is very normal for a brand. 

I just looked and all foundation and concealer are normal price again, small discounts on selected products. I snatched up shade 42 for £13 something about a week ago. It was a bargain to use in contour areas. :) 

Edited by Jack2102

NATAH
1 minute ago, Jack2102 said:

I just looked and all foundation and concealer are normal price again. I snatched up shade 42 for £13 something about a week ago. It was a bargain to use in contour areas. :) 

happy that u got your bargain but i do not wear make up so :enigma:

mother, what must i do?

phantasmas

well we're in a recession so consumers will only spend $ on small items so...mini lipsticks and nail polish perhaps? 

Pharamon

I just want a badass fragrance from her... 

• Like 1

Jack2102
26 minutes ago, Lumiere said:

The eye-lie-ner and glam attacks need to return.

I doubt those Amazon era products will comeback tho. :billie:

Nessun Dorma

I don’t own anything from Haus Labs but I have the impression it offers very good quality products with beautiful packaging for a fair price, considering the market in which it operates. I like their branding and their commitment to sustainability and clean products. 

And I voted for skincare products. The fermented arnica technology, for example, could easily be used in this segment too. I want to see Haus Labs expanding and becoming a solid company through the years.

find your freedom in the music
  • Love 1

Lumiere
1 hour ago, Jack2102 said:

I doubt those Amazon era products will comeback tho. :billie:

The lip crayons, lip oil, and brow pencil were from that same iteration of HL though :shrug: they just slightly tweaked the packaging. not to mention the eyeliner and glam attacks were standouts among all the products back then.