💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry Asked By Fan Why She Works With Dr Puke On IG Live

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Chromatography
4 hours ago, NATAH said:

tbh i'm no longer interested in going in the same circles again and again :madge:

i disgaree with all of this because Gaga has acted on removing DWUW and done the apology tour + nobody here is supportive of her working with r kelly, same with richy

please go read any richy thread and will you see all of us begging for her to fire him

i understand she acted and removed it, but the point still stands that she put him on dwuw in the first place with allegations already known. so lowkey it’s similar to katy. she knows the allegations, she doesn’t care, collabs anyway. you can see how there actually is little difference between the specific situations. yes Gaga went back and removed it because of huge backlash but it doesn’t change the fact she knowingly did it in the first place

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NATAH

• Chromatography

• RAMROD

• Cello

Cello

i need to see more footage of this Live 

she/her 💗 free my mind

Cello

when i log in and see that lg7 still doesn't exist

Screenshot-2024-07-11-7-40-33-PM.png

when i get a pancake for spamming fish gifs

when @Teletubby tries sleeping with my husband

she/her 💗 free my mind
  • LMAO 10
  • YAAAS 1

Monstermilo
14 hours ago, MessyTop said:

I’m trying to understand why GGD is constantly Katy threads just dragging the woman, I get it, you want everything to flop, she worked with Dr Luke. We know, I’ve been  trying  enjoy new music since the USA is a political nightmare and music makes me happy, but is obvious I have to log off GGA, I won’t  be able to enjoy anything regarding her new album. I’m so exhausted with all the Katy bashing and it’s never gonna stop. And you all have the right to do it. I get it, I’m not telling you to stop, I just have to log off and focus on music. 

I used to love being here and hearing about new music and releases and so lately it’s been so negative. I was so exited to pre order  the vinyl. 

I hope everyone finds some sort of release with all of this. God bless 

Sorry but Katy deserves it - she cannot go on thinking working with abusers is fricken NORMAL and ACCEPTABLE

Teletubby
Just now, Cello said:

you when I tell you that you can join us 
ezgif-1-b81851eae4.gif

Cockroach of GGD
  • LMAO 1

HotLikeMexico
10 hours ago, Bronco said:

Honestly I'm just shocked at this point that Katy has fans

Feel like I've never actually met someone who was a Katy stan.

I know one guy and he’s so annoying. 

• LMAO 6
  • Thanks 1

Mister G
7 minutes ago, Cello said:

when i log in and see that lg7 still doesn't exist

when i get a pancake for spamming fish gifs

This comment response wins the internet today LMAO

• Love 1

Cello
1 minute ago, Teletubby said:

you when I tell you that you can join us 
ezgif-1-b81851eae4.gif

I'm not teletubbysexual

she/her 💗 free my mind
  • LMAO 1

Juanjo

I’m trying to understand why GGD is constantly Katy threads just dragging the woman, I get it, you want everything to flop, she worked with Dr Luke. We know, I’ve been  trying  enjoy new music since the USA is a political nightmare and music makes me happy, but is obvious I have to log off GGA, I won’t  be able to enjoy anything regarding her new album. I’m so exhausted with all the Katy bashing and it’s never gonna stop. And you all have the right to do it. I get it, I’m not telling you to stop, I just have to log off and focus on music. 

I used to love being here and hearing about new music and releases and so lately it’s been so negative. I was so exited to pre order  the vinyl. 

Are you fr right now? The tantrum? The audacity to be genuinely upset that she’s not being applauded? What are we supposed to do, support someone who supports a ra**st? Order her Vinyl, like you? LMAO Get real.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

FATCAT
13 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Losing weight too quickly 

Not quite, it's actually that there's less fat to "fill in" the amount of skin that they have. Skin isn't very elastic once you're an adult, so its likely no amount of time would have prevented the lose skin. 

Purr more, hiss less.

hieronymus
29 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

i understand she acted and removed it, but the point still stands that she put him on dwuw in the first place with allegations already known. so lowkey it’s similar to katy. she knows the allegations, she doesn’t care, collabs anyway. you can see how there actually is little difference between the specific situations. yes Gaga went back and removed it because of huge backlash but it doesn’t change the fact she knowingly did it in the first place

Terry Richardson as well. His first SA cases happened in 2005. It was discussed all over the fashionverse online back then. His horrible behavior was VERY well known.

Not to mention Gaga's literal ex, Speedy, sued Terry for publishing a picture of his penis that was taken when he was 17 after he was coerced into undressing for "test shots"

Another model came forward in 2010... and then Gaga continued working with him for years after that.

Edited by hieronymus
  • Like 3

Chromatography
8 minutes ago, hieronymus said:

Terry Richardson as well. His first SA cases happened in 2005. It was discussed all over the fashionverse online back then. His horrible behavior was VERY well known.

Not to mention Gaga's literal ex, Speedy, sued Terry for publishing a picture of his penis that was taken when he was 17 after he was coerced into undressing for "test shots"

Another model came forward in 2010... and then Gaga continued working with him for years after that.

exactly. like yes katy is kinda garbage for working with dr. luke but Gaga’s track record is not the best either. im not sure why people cannot accept that or understand it.

• Like 2

theahsfan
5 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

exactly. like yes katy is kinda garbage for working with dr. luke but Gaga’s track record is not the best either. im not sure why people cannot accept that or understand it.

because Gaga has clearly matured + takes these things more seriously now? we don't even know if richy jackson will be involved with the lg7 era yet. maybe he choreographed the chromatica ball because he was contracted to do so back in 2020, which was before the allegations, right?

Angelo Dawson

Yeah this site is toxic af & it goes beyond just Katy Perry. The moderators of this site do nothing to support their own guidelines & sit back while users attack each other simply cause they don’t like the same music. Just like everyone is attacking you for acknowledging how this site is affecting you. At this point even twitter is better than those site. Watch this get removed cause the moderators can’t handle criticism lmfao

• Thanks 2

NATAH
52 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

but how does it stand when it was 10+ years ago? what point exactly is it? are we meant to just randomly drag her again? or can we never speak about anybody else ever working with abusers? we should just stay silent and let them get away with it just because lady Gaga made the same mistake in 2013?

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1