tomsches

A meme was born 

• Like 4
  • LMAO 30
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

MessyTop

I’m trying to understand why GGD is constantly Katy threads just dragging the woman, I get it, you want everything to flop, she worked with Dr Luke. We know, I’ve been  trying  enjoy new music since the USA is a political nightmare and music makes me happy, but is obvious I have to log off GGA, I won’t  be able to enjoy anything regarding her new album. I’m so exhausted with all the Katy bashing and it’s never gonna stop. And you all have the right to do it. I get it, I’m not telling you to stop, I just have to log off and focus on music. 

I used to love being here and hearing about new music and releases and so lately it’s been so negative. I was so exited to pre order  the vinyl. 

I hope everyone finds some sort of release with all of this. God bless 

Edited by MessyTop
  • Like 7
  • LMAO 11
  • Love 3
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 6

Jill
7 minutes ago, Squidward T said:

She’s def on ozempic lol 

And? I'm on ozempic too.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.
  • Like 4

RAMROD
12 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

I’m trying to understand why GGD is constantly Katy threads just dragging the woman, I get it, you want everything to flop, she worked with Dr Luke. We know, I’ve been  trying  enjoy new music since the USA is a political nightmare and music makes me happy, but is obvious I have to log off GGA, I won’t  be able to enjoy anything regarding her new album. I’m so exhausted with all the Katy bashing and it’s never gonna stop. And you all have the right to do it. I get it, I’m not telling you to stop, I just have to log off and focus on music. 

I used to love being here and hearing about new music and releases and so lately it’s been so negative. I was so exited to pre order  the vinyl. 

The random outburst for abuser apologist?

choices-tatianna.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ I've Become A Notorious Being (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 6
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 28

Reality
13 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

OK.png

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 29
  • Thanks 1

Controversiaga
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

The random outburst for abuser apologist?

choices-tatianna.gif

Abuser apologist ?

richy is still employed by Gaga but nobody here is canceling Gaga or hoping she flops etc 

And I’m not saying Gaga deserves to be canceled for have flopness wished upon her- but if Gaga doesn’t deserve that- then why should Katy or Kim etc 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 9
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 2

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Controversiaga said:

Abuser apologist ?

then why should Katy or Kim etc 

You mean the court where Dr Puke and his legal team causing Gaga hospitalized cos she had PTSD & psychotic break?

Of course 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ I've Become A Notorious Being (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 13

FGGrayson
27 minutes ago, Squidward T said:

She’s def on ozempic lol 

Yup, they always get that “old” look in the face with ozempic idk why

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗣𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀
  • LMAO 1

actorol

womans world isnt even produced in some kind of amazing intricate and complicated way?? like its incredibly bare and katy could simply do this herself on garageband- i dont get why she had to collaborate with him again.

• Like 3

TheSine
25 minutes ago, Jill said:

And? I'm on ozempic too.

Me three.

"👁 Hate U" 💜🩷🩵
  • Like 3
  • Shook 1

BUtterfield 8
5 minutes ago, FGGrayson said:

Yup, they always get that “old” look in the face with ozempic idk why

Losing weight too quickly 

• Like 1

BUtterfield 8
35 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

That’s a lot of emotion for a pop star working with a known abuser for her new album 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 5

ALGAYDO

I hope she gets asked this every time she does an interview to promote the song and album lol 

• Like 8
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 2