💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Meghan Trainor's 2-toilet setup in new house will be knees to knees

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Meghan Trainor’s infamous bathroom is somehow becoming even more intimate.

Meghan and Sabara — who rose to fame as one of the titular young agents in the Spy Kids series — are relocating to a new home, Trainor said that she’ll let herself go in even closer quarters with her husband. “We’re moving into a new house, and it has a toilet facing this way, and a bidet across from it,” she said. “So I need to make this bidet a toilet. So it’s gonna be a little different, but it’s a tighter bathroom area, so we will be close. Knees to knees.”

She later clarified that she has some surprising rules in place for her bathroom domain. “Oh, I don’t like him pooping next to me,” Trainor noted. “I tell him that. I go, ‘You know you’re not supposed to do that.’ We just pee. We’re not s---tin’. You guys assumed poop, didn’t you?”

Trainor said that she installed the second toilet out of necessity. “Here’s why we did it: because we have young babies, so we’re getting up every hour on the hour, and this dude pees like a girl, so I was like, ‘Get out of my way, I have to piss,’” she recalled. Sometimes if I’m peeing and he has to go, I’ll open up my legs and I go, ‘Go in!’ And he’s like, ‘No, I’m not doing that.’ There’s a shower, figure it out. So then I solved this crime, and I was like, ‘We’re gonna pee at the same time, in our own bowls.’”

Cockroach of GGD
  • LMAO 12

artdoll

@Teletubby

I'm sending you my therapy bill after reading this...article.

rating this newsflash of The Teletubby Times a 2/10 

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
  • Like 5
  • LMAO 5

The Fame

I remember the happiness I had in my life before I read that 

• Like 7
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 2

Edonis
5 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Sometimes if I’m peeing and he has to go, I’ll open up my legs and I go, ‘Go in!’ And he’s like, ‘No, I’m not doing that.’ There’s a shower, figure it out.

oh my heavens :bradley:

• Shook 1

Teletubby

the real question is where did she get $17M for new house?:oprah:

Cockroach of GGD
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 1

hieronymus

She seems like a chronic oversharer. Maybe that's why she's such a good artist. :stalkga:

• LMAO 1

Zedd
5 hours ago, Teletubby said:

the real question is where did she get $17M for new house?:oprah:

Excuse me? I didn't sell anything to this... woman!!! :grr:

• LMAO 6

TylerMedeiros
5 hours ago, Teletubby said:

Meghan Trainor’s infamous bathroom is somehow becoming even more intimate.

Meghan and Sabara — who rose to fame as one of the titular young agents in the Spy Kids series — are relocating to a new home, Trainor said that she’ll let herself go in even closer quarters with her husband. “We’re moving into a new house, and it has a toilet facing this way, and a bidet across from it,” she said. “So I need to make this bidet a toilet. So it’s gonna be a little different, but it’s a tighter bathroom area, so we will be close. Knees to knees.”

She later clarified that she has some surprising rules in place for her bathroom domain. “Oh, I don’t like him pooping next to me,” Trainor noted. “I tell him that. I go, ‘You know you’re not supposed to do that.’ We just pee. We’re not s---tin’. You guys assumed poop, didn’t you?”

Trainor said that she installed the second toilet out of necessity. “Here’s why we did it: because we have young babies, so we’re getting up every hour on the hour, and this dude pees like a girl, so I was like, ‘Get out of my way, I have to piss,’” she recalled. Sometimes if I’m peeing and he has to go, I’ll open up my legs and I go, ‘Go in!’ And he’s like, ‘No, I’m not doing that.’ There’s a shower, figure it out. So then I solved this crime, and I was like, ‘We’re gonna pee at the same time, in our own bowls.’”

Suddenly they’re a gay couple who’s been together for 8+ years?

not speaking from experience. Lol

YEET

gumzy3000

For the love of all things holy, Gaga needs to hurry with the new album. This site is falling apart :franminervini:

trolly troll troll
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

AnnTakamaki

It feel like everytime she made headlines it’s because of the toilet not her music :emma:

Rat Boy
1 hour ago, Zedd said:

Excuse me? I didn't sell anything to this... woman!!! :grr:

Maybe she’s a squatter?

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River

doraemon

This makes me remember this HGTV video, where Lyndsay Lamb and Leslie Davis from Unsellable Houses is judging en-suite bathroom designed by Michel Boyd and Anthony Elle from Luxe for Less.

Lindsay and Leslie are sooooo uncomfortable looking at the bidet located right next to the toilet bowl. Despite Michel and Anthony being the winner of the challenge, they’re not into the bidet and the toilet standing side by side.