💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Katy Perry threatens new music video with new snippet

ARTPOPKISS

Featured Posts

Angelo Dawson
3 hours ago, theahsfan said:

Every move she makes is so inauthentic. She knows her music career is in the sewer which = time to get her t!ts out. Even down to the close-up shot. The faux "Women's rights!" theme/aesthetic is the perfect way to mask her true intentions. It's sooo desperate, kinda sad, and hard to watch. And I'd say the same if it was Shawn Mendes showing off his pecs to sell an album or whatever.

iyjfpbkWCsCPcV8I.jpg:large

Probably the most disgusting thing I’ve ever read on this site.

• LMAO 6

GagaGame

We could've avoided Kesha getting bullied by KatyCats, Katy being dragged and more but she decided to work with a r*pist. Ugh

LG7? CANCELLED
  • Thanks 3

Controversiaga
4 minutes ago, Gagaism said:

It’s a different situation, I mean, at least DWUW is not available on platforms and physical media anymore. But I understand the “guilty pleasure” aspect of it tho which is really sad because it’s technically one of the best songs on her career after all. 

But Gaga still collaborated w him in 2013 when by that point he was already an accused pdfile .

im just saying! There’s such a double standard towards Katy Perry and Kim Petras I feel like

richy Jackson’s also an accused abuser and he’s still employed by her

im not saying any of this to bash or bring down Gaga- I’m saying it cause it’s just the truth and it’s relevant to the subject of women working with problematic men- yet we blame and hate the women for working w them- when they’re not responsible for these men’s actions 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 3

holy scheisse
6 minutes ago, beaublue said:

You realize her literal contract has him tied to it, right? Just like Kesha was stuck in a contract with him, Katy has to fulfill those obligations. Like at what point will y’all realize not everything is black & white, it’s not always clear cut & the fact y’all can’t comprehend that is crazy.

How do you know this is true? 

• Like 1

GagaGame
35 minutes ago, bpmMonkey said:

I kinda made my peace with all these little justice warriors on here 😅 very much looking forward to the release of her new music. Art direction looks great, at least from what was leaked <3

Do you not understand that if you listen to that song you will be supporting a r*pist? If you wanna listen to it then download it with a youtube converter idk but not in anyway you can benefice her

LG7? CANCELLED
  • Like 3

Dawson
10 minutes ago, beaublue said:

You realize her literal contract has him tied to it, right? Just like Kesha was stuck in a contract with him, Katy has to fulfill those obligations. Like at what point will y’all realize not everything is black & white, it’s not always clear cut & the fact y’all can’t comprehend that is crazy.

Were her hands tied calling it woman’s world too?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

GagaGame
12 minutes ago, beaublue said:

She decided to work with him actually :billie: Not a contract or any of that stuff

LG7? CANCELLED
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

HelloHangoverz
2 minutes ago, Dawson said:

This is the comment. Even if she's still in contract, she clearly lives to a shitty set of values. 

If you suck d!ck like me you not buckin on me neither and that’s just that!
  • Like 4

holy scheisse
1 minute ago, Dawson said:

Lolol the way there are absolutely no receipts indicating that she’s obligated to work with him is hilarious 

why didn’t she make a song with him for like 10 years if she’s “in a contract?” :billie:

if I was a victim to a contract with a rapist you best believe I would be making it publicly known thats what’s happening. And I’d express how unhappy I was about it 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

HelloHangoverz
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Lolol the way there are absolutely no receipts indicating that she’s obligated to work with him is hilarious 

why didn’t she make a song with him for like 10 years if she’s “in a contract?” :billie:

if I was a victim to a contract with a rapist you best believe I would be making it publicly known thats what’s happening. And I’d express how unhappy I was about it 

There are 1001 other things you could do to ensure you're as far removed as possible from/discourage/frustrate the mechanisms Hollywood uses to keep powerful predators in positions of influence/success. She isn't doing any of that. Sis is just inauthentic, she always was

Edited by HelloHangoverz
If you suck d!ck like me you not buckin on me neither and that’s just that!
  • Like 4

hieronymus
16 minutes ago, beaublue said:

Are there any receipts for this?

River
16 minutes ago, beaublue said:

She's not even signed to his label or has any connection by contract to him.

She's Capitol Records / Warner Bros Records

He had Kemosabe Records / Sony Records and now Amigo Records / Republic Records

What are u even talking about? it's not the same situation as Doja or Kim.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Gagaism
6 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

But Gaga still collaborated w him in 2013 when by that point he was already an accused pdfile .

im just saying! There’s such a double standard towards Katy Perry and Kim Petras I feel like

richy Jackson’s also an accused abuser and he’s still employed by her

im not saying any of this to bash or bring down Gaga- I’m saying it cause it’s just the truth and it’s relevant to the subject of women working with problematic men- yet we blame and hate the women for working w them- when they’re not responsible for these men’s actions 

I completely agree with all that. I understand nobody is perfect but it’s really hard to accept some flaws like those towards him, Richy for example.
R. Kelly was just accused and nothing was proven at that time so we kinda let it go you know… but then yesterday I was watching some stuff about Aaliyah’s history and got me like ehh, really complicated. 
On the other hand Luke is also just being accused from what I know, same situation where nothing has been actually proven BUT we know how things work for powerful people anyways.

That’s why even though I love music, after all these controversies I kinda take a step back towards the stan card. I mean, I still love Gaga the most and like many other artists a lot but for the sake of my own sanity and expectations about people in general and also the fact that I’m now on my 30s I just prefer to take it easy.

• Love 1