Quavo & Lana Del Rey "Tough" debuts at the last place on Bubbling Under Hot 100

Teletubby

Featured Posts

NATAH

really boring song that does nothing

mother, what must i do?

Argentum

male vocals :sick:

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

StrawberryBlond

It has to rise, its had a good reception thus far and it's exactly the kinda tune that'll do well in the current music climate. It deserves Grammy nominations, I hope it doesn't get forgotten.

2 hours ago, lastpopicon said:

Will never support or listen to these idiots, and it pains me to say this, my appreciation for Lana just went down. Actually didn't listen to the song and won't listen.

I don't like Migos either and dreaded how this song was going to sound but it's really good. Separating the artist from the music has to be done sometimes. At least give it one listen. It's so summery and serene, the chorus is good, Lana is singing on most of it and her voice is heavenly.

• Like 1

QueenOfSaigon
4 hours ago, River said:

They had some homophobic and transphobic lyrics like "I don't vibe with queers" or when one rapper, I don't remember the name, came out, they had a very homophobic comments about him.. and there was an issue with the drag queens in the swish swish video, they said that they didn't feel welcomed and migos treated them like sh-t and didn't want to perform with them live.. and the list goes on and on..

but at the same time, after every backlash they were "we're not homophobic we love everyone blah blah"

4 hours ago, lastpopicon said:

don't forget than they refused to perform with drag queens with kate perry in that infamous SNL performance...

Will never support or listen to these idiots, and it pains me to say this, my appreciation for Lana just went down. Actually didn't listen to the song and won't listen.

https://www.spin.com/2017/05/migos-drag-queen-controversy-snl/

Guess that story was fake