Religion is a product to sell.
  • Like 1

RebeldeFaith

He'd go for younger if allowed. :madge:

Something something idk
  • Like 1

TortureMeOnReplay
6 hours ago, Bradley said:

It depends on the maturity of the 20-year-old. Also just because someone is older doesn't mean they're more likely to manipulate their younger partners. In my experience, older men who have bigger gaps with my age have always been more respectful, polite and kind to me. On the contrary younger men don't seem to know their values yet.

A 20 year old isn't an individual's peak maturity. She's got 5 more years until her brain is even fully developed. He's lived more life as an adult than she has PERIOD. She hasn't even had the experience of being in a bar legally having a drink. Not that that experience is a big deal, but it shows the simple things she can't even do yet. A 50 year old going for a 20 year old is predatory, plain and simple. 

Ziggy
12 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

What do a 20 year old girl and a 49 year old man possibly have in common? it's weird to me. a 49 year old shouldn't relate to a 20 year old as an equal, he should only see immaturity and all the lessons they have yet to learn

Honestly it’s probably jsut fun

Ziggy

I think we need to undo our idea of “relationship” when we think of things like this. We immediately think it’s some deep thing but in so many cases these are two people looking for a fun fling and have the ability to do so. I dated a bit older when I was in my v early 20s and it was exclusively just bc it was fun. Both of us knew there was a clear expiration date to the relationship. Now, abuse can happen ofc even in that dynamic but the point I’m making is that this is not often the same as looking for that serious life partner. Maybe it could be for them! But often it isn’t. As an actor, schedules are busy, life lifes. There’s a reason the marriages often dissolve. It’s hard to maintain! So these flings tend to be vices instead. 

• Like 1

Ziggy
9 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

But do you really believe that the mental maturity of a 20-year-old and someone about to turn 50-years-old is even comparable? 

Tbh in Hollywood it might be :laughga:

ALGAYDO
3 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

You know what? You make a valid point lol 

• LMAO 1

Flippy

Cardi B Popcorn GIF

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • LMAO 1

Plastic Flower

I'm 22 I can't stand being around 18 year old people :smh: like damn 

Drop it

Monstermilo

i dont think 40+ year olds should be dating anyone younger than 25 IMHO it just gives predatory vibes 

and the fact that this girls only 3 years older than his daughter im appalling and must be embarrassing for his daughter 

• Thanks 1

River
3 hours ago, Ziggy said:

I think we need to undo our idea of “relationship” when we think of things like this. We immediately think it’s some deep thing but in so many cases these are two people looking for a fun fling and have the ability to do so. I dated a bit older when I was in my v early 20s and it was exclusively just bc it was fun. Both of us knew there was a clear expiration date to the relationship. Now, abuse can happen ofc even in that dynamic but the point I’m making is that this is not often the same as looking for that serious life partner. Maybe it could be for them! But often it isn’t. As an actor, schedules are busy, life lifes. There’s a reason the marriages often dissolve. It’s hard to maintain! So these flings tend to be vices instead. 

People here still lives in their Riverdale and High School Musical eras, they are talking about her maturity but showing their lack of maturity about relationship, sex and love.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Helxig
Posted (edited)

This is always so gross to me when it's these celeb men. It comes across as just an ego thing. "I'm <actor name>, I can get any young thing I want. The hottest of the hot. And never date older women" like young models are just another commodity like expensive champagne or private jet island holidays

If I'm 32 and feel icky feelings and know it's not right to be with a 20 year old because of the different places in life we are and the power dynamic, then he knows at 49 what he's doing

Then again we don't know if this is actually true. But if so it's giving Leonardo Dicapedo

Edited by Helxig
I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 1

Helxig
Posted (edited)
On 7/8/2024 at 6:49 AM, ALGAYDO said:

But do you really believe that the mental maturity of a 20-year-old and someone about to turn 50-years-old is even comparable? 

On 7/8/2024 at 3:55 PM, Ziggy said:

On 7/8/2024 at 3:59 PM, ALGAYDO said:

You know what? You make a valid point lol 

Y'know there is actually something to that. They say that when a person becomes famous very quickly they get stuck at that age mentally and stop maturing. And it makes total sense the more celebs you look at who blew up quickly. They say that Leo DiCaprio acts like a spoilt kid in person, and he blew up very quickly when he was 21. And his whole life has only dated up to the age of 26 year olds

I think of how Avril Lavigne, Britney Spears, Justin Bieber all blew up at around 15-17 and all of them still act kinda like teenagers to this day (it's not always a bad thing but it's true). I think they just don't grow up because they don't have to once they have so much money and people kissing their asses 24/7 no matter how they act. And maybe they are constantly chasing a period in their life that was robbed from them because of fame. Idk. It feels like unless they make a conscious effort to grow up they just stagnate

Wait I can add some more to the list of celebs who are mentally stuck at the age they blew up: Johnny Depp (early 20's), Brad Pitt (early 20's), James Charles (16), Madonna (early 20's), Taylor Swift (16), Michael Jackson (11), Kylie Jenner (17. Or you could argue much younger because of KUWTK and how she never learned to cut simple vegetables)

Edit: JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE oh my god (18)

Edited by Helxig
I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • YAAAS 1

A Very Gaga Holida
Posted (edited)

Fresh mussel for the old plate :cheeky:

Just kidding, they can do whatever they want, hope it will work out for them! (Idk who they are lmaooo)

Edited by LG7 time now