💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor to release “I Can Do It With A Broken Heart” as the official 2nd single

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Bronco
40 minutes ago, SOON said:

Releasing ICDIWABH when there's Down Bad, But Daddy...., My Boy..., So Long London is criminal

It's likely to be tour footage in my opinion. And it's one of the only non-shortened TTPD songs in that act. 
My Boy & So Long London aren't even on the tour so they're never being singles unless they go virals. 

• Like 3

Taylucifer

feels like the most obvious choice, not sure if it is the best choice tho, anyways, such is life

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 1

RichAssPiss

I'm shocked it took so long. Radio was playing this more a couple of weeks ago. It's kind of old news. I honestly thought she was waiting for the buzz to die down so she could launch a different song. 

• Like 2

SOON
12 minutes ago, Bronco said:

It's likely to be tour footage in my opinion. And it's one of the only non-shortened TTPD songs in that act. 
My Boy & So Long London aren't even on the tour so they're never being singles unless they go virals. 

Well it's definitely gonna be a tour video which makes it even worse. She'll probably abandon the era after this single too. I wish we could get videos for the songs I mentioned but in the age of streaming music videos aren't so important I guess :alsemanche:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua
  • Like 3

SOON
Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Elohim said:

The lyrics are even cringer when you realize that she wrote this song about a break up from a man she dated for 2 month max. A “broken heart” indeed :bye:

Girl this is why non-swifties need to stfu sometimes it's literally about joe not a 2 month fling. And the breakup rumours started during the eras tour. The whole song is literally her saying yeah the breakup rumours are true and after I broke up with the man who I got closest to marrying I still did the tour and had fun

needed to remind you that they got together during pre reputation era.

Edited by SOON
  • Like 7
  • LMAO 6
  • Thanks 1

Lucas
7 minutes ago, SOON said:

Well it's definitely gonna be a tour video which makes it even worse. She'll probably abandon the era after this single too. I wish we could get videos for the songs I mentioned but in the age of streaming music videos aren't so important I guess :alsemanche:

Her music video views are abnormally low compared to her sales/streaming numbers so no suprise here

• Like 2

SOON
Just now, Lucas said:

Her music video views are abnormally low compared to her sales/streaming numbers so no suprise here

well yeah but with any other artists also I really want to see more visuals. I don't like how artists just abandon their eras with one or 3 music videos. I dont care how many views they get, I want the visual experience. 

• Like 1

Ayden

For me, its a great choice. Definitely one of the highlights of the album for me. 

• Like 1

AntonTurnItUp
1 hour ago, Anderson123 said:

Is that the one that turns into this glittery Lover type of poppy song? :bear:

It could be any song from this woman :awkney:

Cameltoe Chariot

I'm begging this girl to hire a therapist and stop terrorizing us with her diary entries sung over basic instrumentals :messga:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

SOON
15 minutes ago, AntonTurnItUp said:

It could be any song from this woman :awkney:

yeah lmol, smallest man, peter are such glittery Lover type of poppy songs I agree :madge:

• Like 2

Poker

Love the song but she should have gone with Down Bad.

Kindness rules all.

Ladle Ghoulash
2 hours ago, SOON said:

Releasing ICDIWABH when there's Down Bad, But Daddy...., My Boy..., So Long London is criminal

The only decent song you listed here is But Daddy 🪦

• YAAAS 1