Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
new music

Kesha - Joyride

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Levine

Wow she posted the snippet on her Tik tok and some comments are like "Woman's World on July 11th", one even has +250 likes.

I'm so disgusted by that fanbase. Let's see if karma is real

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Leoooo

I actually adore this. The second verse is the real peak - incorporating bits of the initial drop into the background while she is giving unhinged, almost Gaga-esque vocals, I just wish it was a tad longer in the places I love it most but overall I think it a bold bawp.

Glad she saved this energy for when it wont be profiting the morally bankrupt :heart:

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

phantasmas

super fun bop, just wish i could understand what she was saying :selena: 

Snapchat: @phantasmas

TortureMeOnReplay
4 hours ago, lolitamuse said:

my hot take is that i felt like gag order was the regression, at least thematically. in fact, gag order feels like the album that should've happened before Rainbow. 

Because you're viewing it as a linear experience when it is not. Gag Order is her expressing what she's been afraid of and acknowledging ghosts shes wanted to ignore or could not speak on. 

Leoooo
2 hours ago, Levine said:

Wow she posted the snippet on her Tik tok and some comments are like "Woman's World on July 11th", one even has +250 likes.

Meh people can buy likes on tiktok comments, and I would not put it past the kind of person who would even type that, to desperately try to make it seem valid

• Like 1

Leoooo
48 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

super fun bop, just wish i could understand what she was saying :selena: 

In a nutshell, she just wants someone to drive her home from her cousins wedding. Rumour is she is still waiting for the ride and it was, DAYS ago :messga:

ALGAYDO
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Levine said:

It’s so sad seeing Katy fans bullying a rape victim and praising her rapist just to make themselves feel better about stanning a rapist-supporter. Like, I couldn’t ever in my life stoop that low. But, I guess the apples don’t fall far from their trees. 

tenor.gif

Edited by ALGAYDO

Levine
19 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

It’s so sad seeing Katy fans bullying a rape victim and praising her rapist just to make themselves feel better about stanning a rapist-supporter. Like, I couldn’t ever in my life stoop that low. But, I guess the apples don’t fall far from their trees. 

tenor.gif

I say you want to support that? ok, do you. But WHY bullying Kesha? like what do you gain for that? 

ALGAYDO
1 minute ago, Levine said:

I say you want to support that? ok, do you. But WHY bullying Kesha? like what do you gain for that? 

They’re sadistic little sh*ts.  That’s the only reasoning I have cause it really doesn’t make any sense 

• Like 1

Leoooo
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

They’re sadistic little sh*ts.  That’s the only reasoning I have cause it really doesn’t make any sense 

I think that there is a reasonable sized group of (lets be fair, mentally troubled) people who have lay dorment for several years with their pride swallowed, who now think this is the 'resurgence moment' - aka become unpaid social media reps to trash everyone else to filth. Katys super-online fans have a special kind of nastiness that has always given me the creeps :triggered:

''

Edited by Leoooo
  • Like 2

CookieHWilson
Posted (edited)

certified BOP. this is funky cool iconic ****

hope even with little budget this gets to the clubs and on the charts

Edited by CookieHWilson
Insta: pierfedericomiozzo
  • YAAAS 1

lolitamuse
7 hours ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

Because you're viewing it as a linear experience when it is not. Gag Order is her expressing what she's been afraid of and acknowledging ghosts shes wanted to ignore or could not speak on. 

By acknowledging her trauma is not a linear experience, we are by default admitting that gag order is a regression. You make progress, and then regress in that progress, and it has to be made again. 

Again, the album felt like a clear regression to me, thematically. The problem with public works is as listeners we are not privy to the feelings that inspire them, and so they just feel like actual regressions to us artistically (your mileage may vary, of course). 

Gag Order didn't really work for me, personally, because we had tread a lot of that territory in Rainbow albeit in a very different lens. but there were 9 years in between those albums, and High Road in between. To then tread subjects that feel like they should've been talked about pre-Rainbow is a little jarring, and while I understood why she did the album, it just felt... late?

Fashionofhissteven

Can Someone Make An Edit Of John Wayne Music Video With Joyride I Wanna See Sum :lolly:

Fashionofhissteven

Also Low Key A Judas MV Edit Would Serve :mark:

Fashionofhissteven
12 minutes ago, Fashionofhissteven said:

Also Low Key A Judas MV Edit Would Serve :mark:

Hope It’s Not Taken Down😭