💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Colour theory for next era ❤️🖤🤍

Jack2102

Featured Posts

let’s talk about colour theory and branding! I’ve always been obsessed with the way Gaga and other big stars use colour theory and emojis throughout her career. For example, Chromatica 🩷💚🖤 LG7/ Joker 2 🖤❤️🤍 Rihanna ANTI 🎈

I even had a wild dream that we’d get a LG7 Oreo release with red velvet flavour 😩 

As I know we’re all staving and waiting to be served, I quickly done some research to see what the colour red and black represents, and here’s the result: 

Branding-Louboutin-black-shoes-with-red-

“colour psychology
The colour red always evokes a physical reaction.  It’s the male energy colour, representing stamina, lust, power.  It’s also an attention grabbing colour (think stop signs and traffic lights).  The positive qualities of black are sophistication, glamour, an air of mystery, the unknown. Black adds gravitas, authority.

Combine those two colours together and you get seduction, look at me, the woman feels in control and powerful.  Interestingly, in nature red and black is a warning signal to stay away, ‘don’t mess with me’ (think red back spider, red belly black snake).”

source: https://karenhaller.com/journal/sonal-branding-what-does-red-black-mean-to-you/#:~:text=The colour red always evokes,air of mystery%2C the unknown.

7151588-HSC00001-7.jpg

I’d love to hear what you think Gaga is cooking up for the new era! She also teased 👹 and 🦇 can someone explain what that might mean? :pawsup:

• Like 1

PunkTheFunk
51 minutes ago, Jack2102 said:

I’d love to hear what you think Gaga is cooking up for the new era

A bowl of pasta for Joaquin Phoenix.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 10

ActualPatient

It's probably going to be a dark era!
We haven't had a 'dark' album cycle since Born This Way so i I'm thrilled.

If there are any pops of color, my favorites are purple and teal.

I'd be electrified if she did yellow, too.

• Like 1

Schizophonic

for a while now wonder what her heart emojis could mean... and somehow i think it really came from the torn pink and green,💚🩷 wich probably was stefani vs Gaga. first it was fighting then only beating 💗

then so posted it in flames, ❤️‍🔥 then it got black 🖤for a very long time (thats why i think the coal/dead theory might be onto something. and now its white🤍 what might stand for a diamond heart or a pure heart or new beginning.... 

• Like 1

Nessun Dorma

Considering the references of hell, devil, rat and bat; the colors she’s been using lately for clothes and hair; and her posts using rock bands T-shirt’s, I think LG7 will bring the dark aesthetic that a lot of us are waiting for. I would love to see a lot of black and purple! 

The car dress also made me wonder if she’ll bring back the brutalist concept of Chromatica Ball. I don’t see her upcycling ideas of her antecedent era, but at the same time the brutalist aesthetic makes so much sense with a darker atmosphere. Anyhow I’m excited to see what she‘s creating for us! 

Kindness Punk
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Nessun Dorma said:

Considering the references of hell, devil, rat and bat; the colors she’s been using lately for clothes and hair; and her posts using rock bands T-shirt’s, I think LG7 will bring the dark aesthetic that a lot of us are waiting for. I would love to see a lot of black and purple! 

The car dress also made me wonder if she’ll bring back the brutalist concept of Chromatica Ball. I don’t see her upcycling ideas of her antecedent era, but at the same time the brutalist aesthetic makes so much sense with a darker atmosphere. Anyhow I’m excited to see what she‘s creating for us! 

I feel like the white car dress is associated with purity, imperfection, honesty, cleanliness, and beginnings. So that’s her ‘transitioning’ like she used to :flutter: 

Black and purple would be so cool tho! Imagine Gaga as the evil queen in vintage Mugler.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

for a while now wonder what her heart emojis could mean... and somehow i think it really came from the torn pink and green,💚🩷 wich probably was stefani vs Gaga. first it was fighting then only beating 💗

then so posted it in flames, ❤️‍🔥 then it got black 🖤for a very long time (thats why i think the coal/dead theory might be onto something. and now its white🤍 what might stand for a diamond heart or a pure heart or new beginning.... 

the tribes in the Chromatica universe, maybe we’ll explore government officials and junkyard scavengers in the next era. I won’t be mad ❤️🖤 

vl34h8wwg2p51.png

Nessun Dorma
1 hour ago, Jack2102 said:

I feel like the white car dress is associated with purity, imperfection, honesty, cleanliness, and beginnings. So that’s her ‘transitioning’ like she used to :flutter: 

Black and purple would be so cool tho! Imagine Gaga as the evil queen in vintage Mugler.

Interesting point of view! And taking into account the poem where she mentions “different tones” and “for who I am - not then - but for today”, makes sense the car represents transformation (literally, bc a car part was transformed into a dress, and figuratively) and the start of something new! 

Kindness Punk