💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dua Lipa reacting to busker performing to her at Glastonbury 2024

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

A clip of Dua Lipa reacting to a busker performing to her while at this year’s Glastonbury Festival has been going viral.

While hanging backstage in the camping grounds,Dua was stopped by  @liamcmusic_ – a busker known for his social media videos of him playing his ukulele and performing songs to musicians.

The clip sees Lipa caught off guard as Liam approaches her, ready to play his new song.  “My name is Liam C, and I saw your Camden documentary and I thought it was amazing. Right now I am busking around Camden and I wanted to play you 30 seconds of my song and if you like it, I just want to get your reaction and that’s it,” the busker told Lipa, to which she responded with: “Sure.”

Throughout his performance, the pop singer looked visibly uncomfortable, smiling, nodding her head and looking around while holding what appeared to be a can of Diet Coke. “I love it mate, so good, so good,” she told Liam midway through his performance while walking away. source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 4

I mean I'm all for people being supportive to each other but they have to be conscious of how much time they're taking from other people. :air: Dua has things to do.

• Like 2

faysalaaa
2 hours ago, Bradley said:

I mean I'm all for people being supportive to each other but they have to be conscious of how much time they're taking from other people. :air: Dua has things to do.

Not only that, alot of people do pranks and weird things to celebrities. You can see Dua looking (Im assuming) at someone from her team telling her to leave.