doraemon 1,151 Posted July 2, 2024 Share Posted July 2, 2024 literally a headache just watching it all unfold. if you want a revolution, go to the SCOTUS building. (btw, the video i posted below is sooooooooooooo relevant) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ChicaSkas 24,210 Posted July 2, 2024 Share Posted July 2, 2024 9 hours ago, FATCAT said: Biden should just ignore SCOTUS as an official act & start enforcing roe nationwide. Now he can, If he declares everything an official act Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
faysalaaa 5,382 Posted July 2, 2024 Share Posted July 2, 2024 11 hours ago, Roughhouse Dandy said: I'm not allowed to wish for violent acts against members of our government. Correct, you are not allowed to be a terrorist Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JiII 52 Posted July 2, 2024 Share Posted July 2, 2024 1 hour ago, faysalaaa said: Correct, you are not allowed to be a terrorist This is a matter of perspective. We can be anything we set ourselves to be. Dr. Jill Biden Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,373 Posted July 2, 2024 Share Posted July 2, 2024 2 hours ago, faysalaaa said: Correct, you are not allowed to be a terrorist But, apparently, the President of the US can be a dictator. We have forgotten our public MANNERS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
faysalaaa 5,382 Posted July 2, 2024 Share Posted July 2, 2024 3 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said: But, apparently, the President of the US can be a dictator. Is it okay to call for people to kill Biden because hes funding Israel? Is it okay to kill Pelosi because she did a cover up of Bush crimes? We can literally come up with million excuses to be terrorists. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,373 Posted July 2, 2024 Share Posted July 2, 2024 5 minutes ago, faysalaaa said: Is it okay to call for people to kill Biden because hes funding Israel? Is it okay to kill Pelosi because she did a cover up of Bush crimes? We can literally come up with million excuses to be terrorists. When did I say that was okay? Also: I think you’re being hyper literal about an offhand comment and derailing the conversation. Do you think it’s okay that the Supreme Court ruled that the president can essentially act unilaterally and criminally with no accountability? We have forgotten our public MANNERS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
faysalaaa 5,382 Posted July 2, 2024 Share Posted July 2, 2024 6 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said: When did I say that was okay? Also: I think you’re being hyper literal about an offhand comment and derailing the conversation. Do you think it’s okay that the Supreme Court ruled that the president can essentially act unilaterally and criminally with no accountability? I dont think what the Supreme Court did is okay, but I also dont think we should commit violence against them. Its an issue that all American presidents in American can legally get away with crimes, and that needs to be addressed. But we should address this issue when it comes to all presidents, not only when its Trump because we dislike him. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,373 Posted July 2, 2024 Share Posted July 2, 2024 Just now, faysalaaa said: No I dont think what the Supreme Court did is okay, but I also dont think we should commit violence against them. In America, all presidents legally get away with crimes because the law protects them, and that needs to be addressed. But also, we should address this issue when it comes to all presidents, not only when it’s Trump because we dislike him. Not sure anyone is saying that *only Trump* should be held accountable for any crimes committed in office, but I agree that the president should not be above the law under any circumstances. We have forgotten our public MANNERS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
faysalaaa 5,382 Posted July 2, 2024 Share Posted July 2, 2024 1 hour ago, Ladle Ghoulash said: Not sure anyone is saying that *only Trump* should be held accountable for any crimes committed in office, but I agree that the president should not be above the law under any circumstances. Yes I agree, the only issue I have is someone coming on GGD calling for violence (Not you) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Roughhouse Dandy 13,934 Posted July 2, 2024 Share Posted July 2, 2024 4 hours ago, faysalaaa said: Yes I agree, the only issue I have is someone coming on GGD calling for violence (Not you) I wasn't calling for violence either. You did this about the progress pride flag too. You're fighting windmills. This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BUtterfield 8 41,880 Posted July 2, 2024 Share Posted July 2, 2024 Vote blue Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Helxig 45,801 Posted July 2, 2024 Share Posted July 2, 2024 This is f.ucked. I'm sorry but America is f.ucked I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
faysalaaa 5,382 Posted July 2, 2024 Share Posted July 2, 2024 6 hours ago, Roughhouse Dandy said: I wasn't calling for violence either. You did this about the progress pride flag too. You're fighting windmills. English is my third language, but I still speak good English, and thats how I red it and still read it. If you wanna explain it, please do, its not my intention to take you out of context. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Roughhouse Dandy 13,934 Posted July 2, 2024 Share Posted July 2, 2024 1 hour ago, faysalaaa said: English is my third language, but I still speak good English, and thats how I red it and still read it. If you wanna explain it, please do, its not my intention to take you out of context. I meant exactly what I typed. I'm not allowed to wish violence against political figures in my government. To explain: the president can lie, cheat, steal, murder, effectively run a cult, etc. without consequence. The highest court in the land is untouchable while stripping rights away from us, getting rich from bribes that lead to the world being poisoned beyond repair, and protecting criminals that aim to destroy the whole system that the country is founded on. Meanwhile, I am not allowed to wish for the same kind of violence that created and shaped the nation to get us off this sh*tshow of a ride without bad things happening to me. I understand this language isn't your primary one and respect that it can be an obstacle. But you did the same thing about the pride flag; you read into my words, wrongly assumed I was calling you racist, and used that assumption to ramble about SJW's or whatever. And even in *that* back-and-forth I alluded to your past replies. It's becoming a trend. Maybe you could ask a follow-up question or for clarification in the future if you feel you have an issue before using my misinterpreted words to go on a self-serving rant about something irrelevant to what I said. Or at least pick someone else to try that with; I'm very much not the one. This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.