💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga confirms new pop show

Modern Ecstasy2

Featured Posts

6 hours ago, julz said:

She is for stadiums now when it comes to pop shows...so i dont think it is Vegas. But i would love it if she do a Sphere residency

This is all hearsay, so take it with a grain of salt, but I have some industry/tech friends who have talked about how the Sphere likely won’t house a pop show for some time and focus on rock/psychedelic bands like U2, Dead and Company, Phish for the time being. The aspect of screens is fascinating but apparently the technology to pull off a pop show utilizing the screens for interludes/visuals/etc. is not there yet and better suited for just trippy projections and scenescapes. There is apparently no projection or live feed of the artist either so no one would really see any looks or choreography or stage design, which are all huge in pop shows. The vibe is apparently, take mushrooms, listen to music and look at visuals. 

Plus Vegas is still a majority older white conservative/hetero-forward city, so I fear a big pop act like LG or Beyonce wouldn’t necessarily hold the power we would hope. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Reality said:

Maybe I'm just being cynical, but I didn't see this as her confirming that there are going to be new pop shows in Vegas. I took it as her talking about her pop shows in general—which she'll inevitably have more of anyway.

That said, I think it's entirely possible for her to either revamp Enigma or come up with a completely new pop show for LG7 in Vegas. 

Yeah she's speaking in general terms. She's asking her boomer/jazz fans to see her pop shows (tours, Vegas etc)

KindnessPunk

What if this is tied to that big mysterious folder she had with her that one night..

Edited by KindnessPunk

Economy
14 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Yeah for some reason I just don't think she'll tour LG7. Maybe she'll just do a pop show in Vegas.

And honestly theres no rule that says u have to tour every single album.

In fact i wouldnt mind it if sometimes she didnt because the pressure if you feel you have to tour for every album may also discourage her from releasing as frequently

We probably wouldnt have to wait 3-4 years between each album if she felt confortable with no obligation to have to tour for all of them

• Love 1

Gaga to create a new pop show with LG7 material... I'm def looking for timed deposit alternatives so they can produce money for the ticket.

Edited by doraemon

11 hours ago, Grim said:

I wouldn't be surprised if we got some jazz influences on LG7

I was actually thinking today about how there might be a jazz/pop-fusion act in the LG7 tour (or residency) inspired by Joker.  The GP will probably eat up her singing jazz in the soundtrack.

• Like 1

TortureMeOnReplay
20 hours ago, FameMonster01 said:

Those are really horrible news. :( 

She probably meant a new pop show in Vegas, with the context of the sentence. If this was Britney Spears I would be fine with her doing a pop residency at Vegas or Sphere during LG7, but this is Gaga's team. We're most likely getting a cheap pop show, weak dancing, and costumes that feel like a parody.

Meanwhile she literally has time to do a 20-30 date world tour for LG7 in 2025, so I don't understand this move.

It's been said a million times, but let's reiterate it. Vegas shows are a lot less taxing on Gaga's body. It's that simple. Also, Gaga touring and doing more Vegas shows are not mutually exclusive. The fact she's still working through a 5 year old Vegas contract shows they aren't trying to rush or bind her through the contract to Vegas through the contract terms. 

20 hours ago, Jack3257 said:

For me, this confirms there will be some sort of “live” component to LG7.  Regardless of it’s a tour or just Vegas, there will be a show created in support of the album.

Gaga: Chromatica Ball The Journey Continues In Vegas coming soon :cheeky:

• Thanks 1

monstertoronto
11 hours ago, bim said:

This is all hearsay, so take it with a grain of salt, but I have some industry/tech friends who have talked about how the Sphere likely won’t house a pop show for some time and focus on rock/psychedelic bands like U2, Dead and Company, Phish for the time being. The aspect of screens is fascinating but apparently the technology to pull off a pop show utilizing the screens for interludes/visuals/etc. is not there yet and better suited for just trippy projections and scenescapes. There is apparently no projection or live feed of the artist either so no one would really see any looks or choreography or stage design, which are all huge in pop shows. The vibe is apparently, take mushrooms, listen to music and look at visuals. 

Plus Vegas is still a majority older white conservative/hetero-forward city, so I fear a big pop act like LG or Beyonce wouldn’t necessarily hold the power we would hope. 

That’s interesting but the part about Sphere having “no projection or live feed of the artist” is clearly untrue. I saw the U2 show and almost a third of the show was live projection of the band on the screen as they performed. 

Edited by monstertoronto

MessyTop

I don’t care if is pop, jazz or a piano concert, the fact that she will be back is a win!!!!!!

Any chance for fans to see her perform live is a win!!

:kiss:

friendly reminder Madonna had an 8 year gap between the Girlie Show Tour and the Drowned World Tour!! 8 years of no concerts or tours! So yeah!! Be grateful 

Edited by MessyTop

1 hour ago, MessyTop said:

friendly reminder Madonna had an 8 year gap between the Girlie Show Tour and the Drowned World Tour!! 8 years of no concerts or tours! So yeah!! Be grateful 

My father died in WWII.

Dr. Jill Biden