đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga confirms new pop show

Modern Ecstasy2

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, monstertoronto said:

I don’t think this means pop shows for Vegas. I think she’s just saying she hopes the jazz fans that came out to see her might now come to see a pop show in the future, which could be a tour or a residency, whichever. I don’t think this is really an announcement of anything. 

For me, this confirms there will be some sort of “live” component to LG7.  Regardless of it’s a tour or just Vegas, there will be a show created in support of the album.

• Like 1

hpmcmill
1 hour ago, Reality said:

Maybe I'm just being cynical, but I didn't see this as her confirming that there are going to be new pop shows in Vegas. I took it as her talking about her pop shows in general—which she'll inevitably have more of anyway.

That said, I think it's entirely possible for her to either revamp Enigma or come up with a completely new pop show for LG7 in Vegas. 

Yup based on exactly what she said on the vid, you’re right - unless there was add’l context I’m missing. 

thatfoxyfeeling

Honestly I'd rather her continue doing Jazz & Piano and go on a world tour. It's been a decade since she's been to Australia, she is only 38 years old. If she doesn't go on tour for LG7 I can't see her ever going on another world tour. 

• Thanks 1

Luke78619
2 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Yeah for some reason I just don't think she'll tour LG7. Maybe she'll just do a pop show in Vegas.

Really? Tours are meant to be the main way of bringing in a **** tonne of money for an era, I doubt her label would say it’s fine not to tour :(

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Thanks 1

Defmix100
26 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Really? Tours are meant to be the main way of bringing in a **** tonne of money for an era, I doubt her label would say it’s fine not to tour :(

she got like $100 million for vegas though with no extra costs of flying the stage etc around the world/setting it up

• Like 1

Panchecco

I really hope she is creating a brand new show with a whole new aesthetic! I still think Enigma wasn't her most cohesive show. I didn't really feel the storyline and also the fact that it was between eras the looks seemed to not have a common theme other than neon/sci-fi/vegas 

I have no doubt after seeing how refined and essential the Chromatica Ball was, she is going to create her greatest show ever

3 hours ago, FameMonster01 said:

Those are really horrible news. :( 

She probably meant a new pop show in Vegas, with the context of the sentence. If this was Britney Spears I would be fine with her doing a pop residency at Vegas or Sphere during LG7, but this is Gaga's team. We're most likely getting a cheap pop show, weak dancing, and costumes that feel like a parody.

Meanwhile she literally has time to do a 20-30 date world tour for LG7 in 2025, so I don't understand this move.

not you just conjuring up your own fantasy just to be mad at Gaga :air:

she's obviously gunna tour for LG7

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Jokes aside, I feel such sincerity in her spirit when she said “I love making music for you” it almost makes me tear up 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Love 6

Gagaplayer315
9 hours ago, River said:

do u also sometimes wonder what's going on with that big enigma robot, I feel so bad for them, like they are probably lonely in some storage, looking for a friend, maybe some love :traumatica:

Poor robot, we love u :traumatica:

They're hanging out with Volantis, what do you mean lonely? :ororomunroe:

I wouldn't be surprised if we got some jazz influences on LG7

I'm probably wrong
  • Like 1