💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dua stan warns Spotify of lawsuit as RO loses streams after Glastonbury

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby
17 minutes ago, NATAH said:

any truth to this or just stan delusion?

no. Dua had all her pre-release singles on all possible playlists. her fans were shocked that her album tracks didn't do as well when she released the album

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Shook 1

3 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

no. Dua had all her pre-release singles on all possible playlists. her fans were shocked that her album tracks didn't do as well when she released the album

so nobody give af :icant:

mother, what must i do?

FGGrayson

The sad part is that think Dua will sue, she and her team wont do anything IF it were true

𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿

Sabrina kinda replaced her I think :partysick: compared to FN, RO came and went and made literally no noise :partysick:

This is what happens when you are a radio darling. It's sad because I think Dua is truly interested in being a pop star and delivering eras in the traditional sense. On the bright side, her underperformance is not accompanied by a hate train (which is often the case), and I believe she can still turn things around. Not with her current album though :partysick:

• Like 4

Eh, I honestly think her lack of streams this era comes down to RO being hyped as something brand new and fresh.

The general public just seems a bit tired of her sound but I'm sure she'll be back on the top with her next project. 

Edited by dopega
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, NATAH said:

any truth to this or just stan delusion?

Billboard factually sabotaged her on the week that Levitating was supposed to go #1 (billboard did a ridiculous investigation into sales when it let repeat sales and bot sales for BTS and tons of other acts, delayed the charts by like 4 days AND when it noticed she was STILL going #1 as she still had enough points to top the chart they changed the formula on the last day of tracking) and ever since then the Dua Lipa fan base has become a little paranoid and trigger happy when it comes to labelling anything as sabotage sadly :alsemanche:

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

19 minutes ago, dit said:

Billboard factually sabotaged her on the week that Levitating was supposed to go #1 (billboard did a ridiculous investigation into sales when it let repeat sales and bot sales for BTS and tons of other acts, delayed the charts by like 4 days AND when it noticed she was STILL going #1 as she still had enough points to top the chart they changed the formula on the last day of tracking) and ever since then the Dua Lipa fan base has become a little paranoid and trigger happy when it comes to labelling anything as sabotage sadly :alsemanche:

sounds like LMs saying troy was sabotaging ARTPOP streams :alsemanche:

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 1

26 minutes ago, maymay said:

are we ever this delusional? 

stans used to say troy carter would sabotage Gaga's streaming numbers cus he ended up working at spotify

mother, what must i do?

1 minute ago, NATAH said:

sounds like LMs saying troy was sabotaging ARTPOP streams :alsemanche:

OMG I forgot about that :ladyhaha: a flashback I did NOT want tbh :alsemanche: