Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Wild Hearts by P!nk is an awesome song

SOON

Featured Posts

RichAssPiss
7 hours ago, Bronco said:

I don't think she was phoning it in with Hurts 2B Human, it's definitely got some filler in it. But Walk Me Home, 90 Days, Can We Pretend, Happy, We Could Have It All, Circle Game are brilliant songs. 
My biggest criticism at the moment is that Beautiful Trauma, Hurts 2B Human & Trustfall aren't deviating from each other anymore. Irrelevant proved she still has the bite, but she's not put it into her recent albums. 

It has some great songs. "90 Days" is excellent. But it was super uneven and filled with mediocre collaborations. It felt hodge podge. And I never listen to it through. I bought Beautiful Trauma on vinyl and it's an easy listen top to bottom. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RichAssPiss said:

It has some great songs. "90 Days" is excellent. But it was super uneven and filled with mediocre collaborations. It felt hodge podge. And I never listen to it through. I bought Beautiful Trauma on vinyl and it's an easy listen top to bottom. 

Definitely agree it was uneven. It was essentially just Beautiful Trauma B-Sides. Like I love Walk Me Home, but it has to one of the demo versions of What About Us. It's near identical. Good song though, wish she was doing it on the current tour. 

• Like 2

RichAssPiss
5 hours ago, Bronco said:

Definitely agree it was uneven. It was essentially just Beautiful Trauma B-Sides. Like I love Walk Me Home, but it has to one of the demo versions of What About Us. It's near identical. Good song though, wish she was doing it on the current tour. 

Oh, I forgot. "Walk Me Home" is fantastic. It's  felt to me like the last few are just scattered songs she released when she's ready to tour since touring is her main business. It hasn't felt like an album/era distinctly since BT to me. She's still a world class singer and a lot of songs are great. 

• Love 1