Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Umm, is Gaga aware of this recent tiktok trend?

Starmie25

Featured Posts

M i K E Y

As someone struggling with a big and non aesthetic shaped nose I know how this could hurt someone… when your nose is your biggest insecurity and you can’t hide it because it’s on the middle of your face… 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Ivy

I hope not :saladga:

It doesn't matter how secure you are with yourself, it would have to hurt having millions of people making fun about something on your face or body 

That's why Gaga works so hard for kindness, because she doesn't want anyone to hurt the way was when she's been bullied

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Nessun Dorma

This is wrong in so many levels. A public figure doesn’t mean a public body. Someone’s body is nobody’s business!

How the hell can people feel entitled to body shame someone else? This is beyond disgusting. 

• Like 5

Poltergeist

I was infuriated at first as well, but people are not laughing at real Gaga's nose, they're comparing it to THIS photoshopped picture

GPFQdUIWEAAGUXK?format=jpg&name=medium

I've been getting messages from my deep waters
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 2

Nessun Dorma
1 hour ago, homomo said:

100% this.

On GGD, I’ve noticed that people can sometimes overreact to comments and content, often using personal reasons as their defence. It’s important to remember that Lady Gaga herself often jokes about her nose, and many of these TikTok’s are intended to be innocent jokes, not cases of bullying.

I’m gonna have to disagree with you. There’s a difference when Gaga jokes about her own nose, she’s entitled to do so, after all it’s her body.

And even if it’s not bullying intended, the outcome is definitely bullying and body shaming. We live in society and people need to learn how to respect one another. Some sensitive issues shouldn’t became a joke, we never know how it might affect others. 

• Like 1

A Very Gaga Holida
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

where?

On GGD, it came from people sharing their wallpapers with “nose-shaped” rocks on them

Edonis
20 minutes ago, Poltergeist said:

I was infuriated at first as well, but people are not laughing at real Gaga's nose, they're comparing it to THIS photoshopped picture

GPFQdUIWEAAGUXK?format=jpg&name=medium

that's almost worse in my opinion lol i don't think you guys realize how weird these edits look to the average person that doesn't live on stan twitter. most do not find these unflattering pics funny like  some of y'all do and at worst they may take offense to it.

Edited by Edonis
  • Like 5

Reality

Maybe I'm going to be crucified for this, but...I don't think it's all that serious... :shrug:

I've seen people make fun of Gaga's nose on this forum multiple times over the years. Hell, it happened a lot with ASIB particularly. Lowkey feel like there's a huge overreaction here for something y'all have participated in for years. Don't try to tell me that people here haven't made fun of her for her nose, because they have. 

Edited by Reality
𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹
  • Like 5

HotLikeMexico
3 hours ago, homomo said:

100% this.

On GGD, I’ve noticed that people can sometimes overreact to comments and content, often using personal reasons as their defence. It’s important to remember that Lady Gaga herself often jokes about her nose, and many of these TikTok’s are intended to be innocent jokes, not cases of bullying.

Honestly, some of the reactions are giving swiftie energy. 

• Thanks 2

killme89
2 hours ago, HotLikeMexico said:

Honestly, some of the reactions are giving swiftie energy. 

This lmao 

JoanneMonster

3 random videos is not a trend :stalkga:

+ I dont get all the talk about gagas nose when its not even that big, like have people really seen a big nose in their life?

I See You

27monster27

I thought this was someone saying the bike guy was hot in the first post. Then I accidentally went to the second page and looked at the other posts and then I realized. :alsemanche: Mind you these are the same people that would shame Madonna for what she did to her face.

he/him/his