💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

2NE1 reportedly in talks for a reunion to celebrate 15th anniversary

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

YG Entertainment has addressed reports regarding an upcoming meetup involving 2NE1 and Yang Hyun Suk.

On June 25, OSEN reported that all four members confirmed plans to meet with executive producer Yang Hyun Suk in the coming days. The report added that this development has sparked anticipation for discussions about reunion and comeback projects.

In response to the report, YG Entertainment briefly stated to Newsen, “It is true that the executive producer and the members are scheduled to meet. Other than that, we have no further details to confirm at this time.”

Edited by BUtterfield 8
  • YAAAS 13
  • Shook 1

doja scat

yg really said let’s milk these girls one last time since blackpink is gone…the way he treated 2NE1 during their tenure in that company was horrible 

Edited by doja scat
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

CoolTrainerTerry

I've been listening to 2NE1 all morning, going through their catalog chronologically (currently at Do You Love Me), so this was wild to open up GD and see this thread :giveup:

I miss these four so much. I'm just imagining what it would have been like for them to have formed within the last 5 years instead now that K-pop has become so much bigger here.