:

:

:

series

Canada's Drag Race vs the World [Season 2 – AIRING NOW]

bionic

Is the Vs the World franchise a tier below All Stars?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Is the Vs the World franchise a tier below All Stars?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Luke78619

Cheryl calling Brooke Lord Farquaad :air: 

anyway

damn, Kennedy lemon and Cheryl tops AGAIN?! They all did so great, I’m praying Cheryl finally gets her win next week

sad for eureka, think fierce is next to go, can’t see it being anyone else tbh based on the challenge

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Levine

Another great episode. I apprecciate so much the fact that they tried to change things up with this season. First the reading battle and now the rusical of the snatch game. It was cringy in some parts, but overall it was cute.

Lemon did a FANTASTIC job this week and through the whole season, I wouldn't be mad to see her win this. She deserves it after Ru mistreated her on Uk vs the World. Cheryl did good too but her runaways are always so basic, my god.

The bottom 3 were right, but to me Fierce was the best out of them 3 and I'm shocked Lemon didn't save her to get rid of one of the strongest competition.

Lipsync was cute, Alexis ate her up easly. There was a lot of Alexis in this episode that at first I thought she was going to win the episode.

Next week finale with the lipsync smackdown... will the top 2 be Lemon vs Kennedy? I guess it all depends on who's lipsyncing against who. 

bionic

This season was created for Lemon to win and its been obvious since the 1st episode. She will join Blu in the bottom wrung of winners lmao

buy bionic
  • Like 1

phantasmas

kinda want Alexis to take the crown but I'd be happy w/ Lemon winning

Snapchat: @phantasmas

bionic
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

I'd be happy w/ Lemon winning

we have had 6 weeks to accept this is the most likely outcome lol

Edited by bionic
buy bionic

weed

Def not as good of a season as episode 1-2 made it seem lol but it’s been alright… a half season, 6 little episodes of everyone doing okay. 

Happy for Lemon, she did good. Won’t see her on the same level as I.e. Alaska lmaoo 

bionic
Spoiler

Least surprising winner maybe ever. Not undeserved because she did well all season but Lemon definitely feels bottom tier of the winners. If she returned for All Winners pretty much everyone including Blu would eat her up

buy bionic

Levine

My god guys, I've been stanning Lemon since her first season of Canada and I was very very sad when ru first eliminated her. So I've been so happy for her this season BUT SHE LOST her final lipsyncs, like BY A MILE! Kennedy ate her up and Alexis showed more emotions and versatility.

I'm really tired of this show where it doesn't matter anything ANYMORE at this point. Track records? don't matter (remember Sapphira?) losing a lipsync? doesn't matter. Bad outfits? don't matter. And the list is long.

Congrats to the new queen tho, she's fierce at all but yeah it felt bittersweat. And I'm so sorry for Kennedy that for the second time she lost a CLEARLY winner lipsync. 

Edited by Levine

Luke78619
9 hours ago, bionic said:
  Hide contents

Least surprising winner maybe ever. Not undeserved because she did well all season but Lemon definitely feels bottom tier of the winners. If she returned for All Winners pretty much everyone including Blu would eat her up

Really? I feel like she has a lot of strengths that some other winners don’t have, she’s a great dancer and can write great verses and she’s done really well in the comedy challenges and is very confident

i dont necessarily get winner energy from her, but I don’t think she’d be eaten up 

• Like 1

Luke78619

But I will say that the VS The World seasons just seem like an excuse to crown who they want now :rip: no shade to the winner because they did amazing throughout the season, but why do a lip sync for the crown finale when they don’t matter anymore 

last season, many say that La Grande Dame won her lip sync against Tia, and Marina won against Hannah, but production wanted Tia in the finale and couldn’t let Marina go against her 

in Canada VTW1, Silky had a better run that Rajah and a lot of people preferred her lip sync against rajah in the finale, but we all knew rajah was getting that crown from the start

tbh only UKVTW1 had an unpredictable winner, but they probably didn’t bet on both Jimbo and Pangina getting eliminated like they did 

• Like 3

bionic
54 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Really? I feel like she has a lot of strengths that some other winners don’t have, she’s a great dancer and can write great verses and she’s done really well in the comedy challenges and is very confident

i dont necessarily get winner energy from her, but I don’t think she’d be eaten up 

u mean the same verse she writes and performs on every track??

buy bionic

AndiGaga
2 hours ago, Levine said:

My god guys, I've been stanning Lemon since her first season of Canada and I was very very sad when ru first eliminated her. So I've been so happy for her this season BUT SHE LOST her final lipsyncs, like BY A MILE! Kennedy ate her up and Alexis showed more emotions and versatility.

I'm sorry but i dont agree

Lemon and Kennedy were both amazing in the first lip sync!

And for me Lemon won the last lip sync

• Thanks 1

Taylucifer

Congratulations to Lemon, another yellow queen to the throne in 2024 :heart:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW
  • YAAAS 1

CyanDante

I was #team Kenney , I thought Kennedy won her lipsync, but Lemon was pretty much at par. I am probably the only one who thought Cheryl was better in her lipsync with Alexis.

Lemon was definitely better than Alexis in the final one.

Such a good season, amazing chemistry, drama, challenges, mini challenges and the winner performed the best overall in the season!

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ