i โค๏ธ
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 17

RAMROD

That is a win, a seal of approval from the hennies' grandpappy :giveup:

Next should be Cher :flower:

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

palma

I love how much Elton cheers the younger, up and coming artistsย :heart:ย he's a saint for that.

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
  • Like 8

Red

Elton John shares live performance of Sine From Above with Lady Gaga when

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 1

Cameltoe Chariot
25 minutes ago, palma said:

I love how much Elton cheers the younger, up and coming artistsย :heart:ย he's a saint for that.

And this is exactly why after all these years Elton is still relevant as f*ck!

Elton was one of the legends Gaga worshipped in the beginning of her career that accepted her adoration and turned it into a deep and meaningful friendship. Wish we could say the same about some of the other legends, but it was their loss in the end!ย :ororomunroe:

• Like 8
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

olive specter

they are really trying to make her a thing huh

NATAH
Just now, olive specter said:

as they should!!

OT: now all elton needs to do is host a dinner with Gaga and chappell in attendance so gags can secure that collab :pray:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Cameltoe Chariot
52 minutes ago, olive specter said:

Girl she IS a thing, and will be for a looooong time.

I really don't understand how you could be a fan of Gaga and be so dismissive of Chappell - she's literally the apparent heir to the monster throneย :awkney:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

rinasawachanta

I used to respect Elton, especially for his support for Gaga, but since I got the impression that he let go of our girl's hand and seems to miss no opportunity to 'hang' on the new it girls (Rina, Chappell...) I don't have a good feeling about him anymore. It also makes me doubt the authenticity of his support for Gaga in the first instance.

I remember a particularly acid comment when he referred to SAWAYAMA as "the best pop album that came out this year", being that Chromatica, the album of one of his dearest friends, godmother of his children, where he himself had a collaboration, had also come out that year. It is true, Rina's SAWAYAMA is better than Chromatica, but the tone of the comment and the clarification that it was the best album "this year" makes me think of an indirect message to Gaga, which is somewhat confirmed by the silence of both artists around Sine From Above...

Look:ย https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/elton-john-rina-sawayama-debut-album-favourite-a9570081.html

Spoiler

Quote:ย โ€œSAWAYAMAโ€ is the strongest album of the year so far,โ€ he said. โ€œIt encompasses so many styles of music. โ€œBad Friendโ€, for example, is a song that Madonna would die for.โ€ย Lmao, he's always being unnecessarily shadyย :smh:ย Maybe I'm reaching lol, but I feel like every attempt by him to praise a new female artist with potential is nothing more than an effort to weaponize them against Madonna

ย 

Edited by rinasawachanta
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 3

NATAH
1 minute ago, rinasawachanta said:

I used to respect Elton, especially for his support for Gaga, but since I got the impression that he let go of our girl's hand and seems to miss no opportunity to 'hang' on the new it girls (Rina, Chappell...) I don't have a good feeling about him anymore. It also makes me doubt the authenticity of his support for Gaga in the first instance.

i don't think he'd make Gaga the godmother to his children if his interest was fleeting, you don't see what happens behind the scenes

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

rinasawachanta
1 minute ago, NATAH said:

i don't think he'd make Gaga the godmother to his children if his interest was fleeting, you don't see what happens behind the scenes

Totally. I added a few lines in the comment edit to give a little more context.ย Maybe I'm wrong and it was really genuine, I just don't feel they are on the best of terms at the moment.

HelloHangoverz
17 minutes ago, rinasawachanta said:

which is somewhat confirmed by the silence of both artists around Sine From Above

he went on Gaga Radio with her to talk about the story behind the song. I think you might be reaching a little bit lol

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

rinasawachanta
2 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

he went on Gaga Radio with her to talk about the story behind the song. I think you might be reaching a little bit lol

Omg I completely forgot about it. I'll just leave this over here and slowly back out.

ย 

• LMAO 1

HelloHangoverz
Just now, rinasawachanta said:

Omg I completely forgot about it. I'll just leave this over here and slowly back out.

ย 

iconic songย :staymad:

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • Love 1