💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Camila Cabello debuts upcoming album at Rock in Rio Lisboa

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Camila performed all songs from her upcoming album except for HOT UPTOWN at Rock in Rio Lisboa

camila.gif

She also performed unreleased song that isn't on the album

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 3

LateToCult
1 hour ago, Simon said:

I don't know. I can't believe her. I don't have this feeling that she's believing in her own music. Just as complete opposite to Charli XCX

I think the difference is that Charli does K and Camila only tries diluted sweet edibles.

• LMAO 11
  • Shook 1

Cameltoe Chariot

I can't imagine her getting much of a budget next time around with her label, this has been one of the WORST pop rebrands I've seen :messga:

I truly wouldn't bat an eye if she ended up getting dropped from her label after this.

• Like 3

Teletubby
19 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

I can't imagine her getting much of a budget next time around with her label, this has been one of the WORST pop rebrands I've seen :messga:

I truly wouldn't bat an eye if she ended up getting dropped from her label after this.

Interscope messed up her entire rollout.  they released the first single in the middle of the day on a random Wednesday so it had no playlists support but still debuted with 1.7M streams in 8 hours but then they didn't send it to radio at all. the 2nd single was announced the day before its release and did not even have a music video. 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Thanks 1

salty like sodium
3 hours ago, Simon said:

I don't know. I can't believe her. I don't have this feeling that she's believing in her own music. Just as complete opposite to Charli XCX

it's funny i actually feel like she's in every track. she seems to be having a lot of fun and i'm here for it. despite all the charli comparisons, these songs still all feel extremely camila if you look into the song structures, lyrics, rhythms and melodies. she has always had her own sound imo

Edited by salty like sodium
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

dragqueenshego

I’m really digging this era. She’s experimenting sonically and just being playful and flirty. This will be my fave album of hers.

• Like 3