💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Variety interviewed fans who buy Taylor Swift's album variants

Teletubby

Featured Posts

34 minutes ago, ActualPatient said:

we're a cult 😂

Hmm the only Gaga (official) merch I’ve ever bought is the BTW 10th anniversary CD cause I didn’t have money to buy the original as a broke ass teenager in 2011

Edited by Red
If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Economy

Her fans have been brainwashed if they think buying 27149211 variants of an album thay could of been just one or two and more convinientely listened to as such is somehow an experience :rip:

ActualPatient
14 minutes ago, Red said:

Hmm the only Gaga (official) merch I’ve ever bought is the BTW 10th anniversary CD cause I didn’t have money to buy the original as a broke ass teenager in 2011

If I had disposable income, I'd buy A TON of Gaga merch. There's this freaking Zara BTW shirt from that era that I couldn't afford until it got sold out. Still regret it to this date :c

• Like 1

StrawberryBlond

In a world where you can gain access to every professional photo of a celebrity at the click of a button to print out and look at/display whenever you want for free and where you can use online playlisting to re-organise and personalise an album exactly the way you want and you can play any song you want anywhere for free...why would anyone buy multiple variants? That's just a headache when you've got to switch them all out to listen to all the exclusive tracks. This is simply a cult-like mentality infecting these fans with as wasteful attitude thrown in for good measure. It's the full-blown adults doing this I don't get. In a cost of living crisis, why would you prioritise buying variants of an album you already own when you have to pay for food, bills, your kids, living expenses? This is the behaviour of crazed teenyboppers, not grown adults. Doing the same thing over and over is literally the definition of madness but not in the Swiftie world. But the weird thing is, it only started very recently after the rise of vinyl. How they all collectively thought they needed to support their fave by buying every variant is something to be studied.