Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Variety interviewed fans who buy Taylor Swift's album variants

Teletubby

Featured Posts

NATAH
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

I can't even judge them 'cause I've spent several hundred dollars on replicas of MJ's clothes, including a gorgeous sequin glove that I'll be wearing when I see Janet in a month :icant:

Collectors are collectors. They're not the ones with the problem, Taylor and her predatory products are :laughga:

see, high value replicas and other memorabilia like picture discs or vinyls with alternate artworks i can understand but owning every single version of TTPD just for one song difference is so insane to me :enigma: 

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2

River
20 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Tell me you haven't seen @River's bank account without telling me you haven't seen @River's bank account

I'm cheap, I buy only on sales :party:

I finally bought the magsafe charger after waiting months for it to hit $35 instead of $45 :ladyhaha:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

River
1 hour ago, artdoll said:

Oh my god are some of these comments actually vile or what? Why are you guys insulting and going after fans who just want to collect their favorite artist's merch? Don't act all high and mighty when there's big time collectors in every fanbase.

tbh it's not about collecting but more about what is being collected.

For example a good collectors value would be 1 variant of TTPD with every every bonus track, alternative covers and some other merch and bonuses instead of 30 variants of just 1 bonus track and 1 alternative cover, that's exploiting FOMO rather than giving a good value for the collectors, in 10-20 years the value of all the variants would be the same or even lower, compare to a good collector's editions where the value goes up the moment they go out of stock.

• Like 5

artdoll
36 minutes ago, River said:

tbh it's not about collecting but more about what is being collected.

For example a good collectors value would be 1 variant of TTPD with every every bonus track, alternative covers and some other merch and bonuses instead of 30 variants of just 1 bonus track and 1 alternative cover, that's exploiting FOMO rather than giving a good value for the collectors, in 10-20 years the value of all the variants would be the same or even lower, compare to a good collector's editions where the value goes up the moment they go out of stock.

That's fair and I totally get it! 'cause I'm picky with what I add to my collection(s) and what I purchase as well, however, that doesn't justify insulting people. :saladga: :messga:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

River
Just now, artdoll said:

That's fair and I totally get it! 'cause I'm picky with what I add to my collection(s) and what I purchase as well, however, that doesn't justify insulting people. :saladga: :messga:

But it’s fun to insult ppl :cryga:

• LMAO 3

artdoll
3 minutes ago, River said:

But it’s fun to insult ppl :cryga:

But not when they can't defend themselves or are just minding their business! :grr:

PartySick
1 hour ago, artdoll said:

True!

But, I'd prefer to speak out about it. It shouldn't have to reach a point where I have to warn someone imo. It's not right to talk like that about anyone so I'll call it out first :jase:

@River your training has failed, he's still human

💚
  • LMAO 3

PartySick
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

see, high value replicas and other memorabilia like picture discs or vinyls with alternate artworks i can understand but owning every single version of TTPD just for one song difference is so insane to me :enigma: 

For sure but I still blame Taylor, not these folks lmao. She's the one providing garbage products :rip:

💚
  • Like 1

River
7 minutes ago, artdoll said:

But not when they can't defend themselves or are just minding their business! :grr:

Im sure dumbbell, 45 will be fine :huntyga:

• LMAO 1

River
4 minutes ago, PartySick said:

@River your training has failed, he's still human

Im a bad teacher :icant:

• LMAO 2

artdoll
4 minutes ago, River said:

Im a bad teacher :icant:

@PartySick tried but I almost deleted myself accidentally and he decided that was enough teaching...for life. :air:

• LMAO 3

skaxboy

Are they hurting anyone? Are they stealing money from anyone to pay for this junk? Are they forcing anyone else to listen to her music?

People spend their money on dumb stuff but that’s their choice. 

Taylor/her label is hustling them. I’m not tryna stop anyone’s hustle, but what they won’t do is try and hustle me. 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

River
Just now, artdoll said:

@PartySick tried but I almost deleted myself accidentally and he decided that was enough teaching...for life. :air:

Only u can delete yourself from existence by accident and still be here to tell about it :air:

• LMAO 2