💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks says the industry is trying to prep Sabrina Carpenter to replace Taylor

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Levine

Oh yeah right let's give her the role of the victim again. 

AB is pathetic.

• Like 1

Levine
6 hours ago, King of the Fall said:

Azealia Banks is the thing that never shuts up and I have still not heard an intelligent take from her

Thank god she is a nobody because messages like that would get that Sabrina girl the target of the swifties.

• Thanks 1

SHALLOW
8 hours ago, JazmineRice said:

someone that can write catchy songs with good lyrics

That's an opinion :huntyga:

Edited by SHALLOW
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

JazmineRice
2 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

That's an opinion :huntyga:

An opinion based on FACTS. 

Source: Spotify numbers, records sold, being the biggest tour of all time. (Those things aren’t achieved with no good lyrics or catchy songs…this is aside of if you personallY her music or not fyi)

• Like 1

monketsharona

Azealia is still existing in 2024 ? :enigma: 

• Like 1

TimotheeChalamet

Call the police, she has escaped from the asylum again

Simon
32 minutes ago, JazmineRice said:

An opinion based on FACTS. 

Source: Spotify numbers, records sold, being the biggest tour of all time. (Those things aren’t achieved with no good lyrics or catchy songs…this is aside of if you personallY her music or not fyi)

So is McDonald, KFC and so is frozen pizza. Huge numbers, everyone knows it but I don't eat trash food and don't listen to trash music. :oops:

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

NATAH
2 hours ago, JazmineRice said:

Those things aren’t achieved with no good lyrics or catchy songs…

LOL okay :smh:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1

RenegAde
12 hours ago, Simon said:

I'm good thanks. I didn't forget anything.

Yall so messy:ladyhaha:

weed

You can't just replace her out of the blue, she built her fanbase over 15 years of heavy interaction, media scrutiny, etc. Her other tours didn't hit a billion, not even half, her current tour after her entire career of work building up to this is hitting $2B.

I see Olivia Rodrigo as a bigger chance to replace her, but even then it will take 10 years. Do I think Taylor's mega insane success will last? No, it cannot. 

Chromatography
13 hours ago, JazmineRice said:

Good point but You forgot to add “someone that can write catchy songs with good lyrics and is kind to people and writes and directs her music videos and has been doing increasingly well for 18 years”…but yeah just those qualities and she can be replaced (:

are the good lyrics in the room with us right now

• Thanks 6

killme89

The way you guys pick and choose when to like Azelia only because she isn’t dragging your fav atm 

Chromatography
13 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if they were planning to get Taylor in some way. Never underestimate egotistical, Machiavellian, narcissistic businessspeople like Scooter. They are fkucing evil and have a pathological need to win.

you also described taylor swift

i recommend everyone here watch the new bad blood documentary where it is shown factually that she lied about the masters deal and let her fans do the dirty work of sending his family disgusting threats. taylor works in covertly very evil ways and she has manipulated the masses into believing she is always a victim. it’s actually insane

• Like 2
  • Shook 1

TortureMeOnReplay
14 hours ago, JazmineRice said:

Good point but You forgot to add “someone that can write catchy songs with good lyrics and is kind to people and writes and directs her music videos and has been doing increasingly well for 18 years”…but yeah just those qualities and she can be replaced (:

Is being kind to people releasing her 501st and 502nd TTPD variant to block Billie Eilish from the charts?

• Thanks 1

Ladle Ghoulash
17 hours ago, SOON said:

you thought you ate... :icant:

They did lmao

• Thanks 1