Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks says the industry is trying to prep Sabrina Carpenter to replace Taylor

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Lextyr97

It would be super ironic for Taylor to be destroyed by being sued into poverty. But this is Taylor $ueift we are talking about. I think all they could do is ruin her image to take her down. Maybe not even that

• Like 1

I mean.... In the sense of music they are nothing alike FOR ME (you may think otherwise of course), Taylor's songwriting skills that has been being shitted on these days dont even compare to Sabrina's stuff. Don't get me wrong I love some of the Sabrina songs like Read Your Mind, Espresso or the one that she lies to her therapist but Olivia Rodrigo is definitely more fitting for the role. :ororomunroe:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua
  • Like 2
  • Sad 3

1 minute ago, SOON said:

I mean.... In the sense of music they are nothing alike FOR ME (you may think otherwise of course), Taylor's songwriting skills that has been being shitted on these days dont even compare to Sabrina's stuff. Don't get me wrong I love some of the Sabrina songs like Read Your Mind, Espresso or the one that she lies to her therapist but Olivia Rodrigo is definitely more fitting for the role. :ororomunroe:

Neither of them can actually replace Taylor at the moment. 

Maybe in 2 or 3 years

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA
  • Like 4

Just now, VTV said:

Neither of them can actually replace Taylor at the moment. 

Maybe in 2 or 3 years

Yeah but like if one of them could it would be Olivia for sure :ohwell:

• Like 2

I mean Taylormania will eventually die down but I don't see her ever failing to crack 3-5 million units with any of her albums for the next 20 years so idk about her being "replaced."

As long as she keeps releasing, she'll stay here and I don't even like her nor her music :partysick:

• Like 12

It's easy to replace TS just find someone bland, appealing to masses, mediocre, boring to death and the most important - master of making herself a victim. There's plenty of people in this queue.

• Like 10
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 9

18 minutes ago, Simon said:

It's easy to replace TS just find someone bland, appealing to masses, mediocre, boring to death and the most important - master of making herself a victim. There's plenty of people in this queue.

you thought you ate... :icant:

• Like 6

JessFletch

I like espresso and she seems sweet, but what is the hype about SC… honestly?

Not being mean, I just don’t get it.

Similarly, Chappell Roan has ONE big song (just ONE, fight me) and people are already calling her the “next Gaga” 🤣

I know a lot of music fans are bored… but can we wait for these musicians to EARN their places on pedestals?

There hasn’t been a new, genuine pop superstar in years.

Billie & Dua

maybe Olivia 

Sabrina Carpenter is talented & will likely be more than a “one hit wonder,”

but she is not a superstar… let alone a threat to TS lol

Oh my god why am I letting Azealia’s POV matter to me at all? 🙃

⚫️
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Sabrina Carpenter is definitely getting an industry push at the moment, but I don't see how she fills the TSwift niche at all outside of pop music being made by a white female singer. 

• Like 1

JazmineRice
44 minutes ago, Simon said:

Good point but You forgot to add “someone that can write catchy songs with good lyrics and is kind to people and writes and directs her music videos and has been doing increasingly well for 18 years”…but yeah just those qualities and she can be replaced (:

• LMAO 10
  • Thanks 2