Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry shares a new snippet of “Woman’s World”

Teletubby

Featured Posts

NichuuB
9 hours ago, NATAH said:

the people liking this bait and exposing their poor taste :air:

if anyone genuinely believes this is better than Gaga's recent music, they need to just pack their bags and leave this site

Well, its not bait. i genuinely consider this. chromatica isnt a masterpiece of production if were being honest

Property of @Whale
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Nathaniel Arven
5 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Do you mean Katy? She’s a guitar player and she writes her own songs, she’s above many others already 

i really think we give a lot of power to half baked musicians, trully. they deserve to have a place but like people who need ten persons to make a song around 'em.... I think all of that is the sugar. Because those persons have zero integrity at all. i'm really angry and i think only the virtuoso should take our space and time. 

LG7 time now
5 hours ago, madmagical6 said:

Okay I've been listening to the snippet on and off and it slaps. This will be a hit I'm sure. 

Yeah, I listened to it once yesterday, and a couple minutes ago I clicked on this thread and remembered the snippet very well before playing it

The lyrics aren’t it but sonically it will ring a bell. The first snippet sounded absolutely horrible though, so I don’t know about the whole song

• Thanks 1

JoeCool

Personally I got kinda turned off by her when I thought she pressured that kid on American Idol to give him his first kiss.  

• Shook 1

NATAH
2 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

This ****ing read I can't! 😂 

So true btw..  If Taytay is "the McDonald's of music" Katy is some flopping Subway.

the dominos pizza of pop: sounds like a good idea but once you finish the meal, you just feel awful

mother, what must i do?
  • YAAAS 1

NATAH
2 hours ago, Brizel said:

Guys this is all over tik tok it’s going to be a hit. Problem is, I think it’s delayed Gaga from releasing as she doesn’t want Katy vs Gaga again 

my social feeds are dragging this song to pieces...

mother, what must i do?

SchwineLove

Why did i hear a hint of Stupid Love in the instrumental

Edited by SchwineLove
  • Thanks 1

Ultimecia
15 hours ago, NichuuB said:

Better than anything Gaga has produced recently

I disagree that this song is better, let's be real. :triggered:

But honestly, with your Salvia profile picture... I can only agree with the sentiment that Gaga's recent efforts are subpar when you compare them to an artist such as Salvia.

Salvia's album is one of my favorite of all time, probably in my top 10.

THIS is what I want from Gaga.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

King of the Fall

Sounds very stale and dated, that production is painfullly generic

I was rooting for her to make a comeback but after finding out that she is working with Dr. Luke again, I hope this single flops

Edited by King of the Fall
The problem was, she had a little black book and my name was written on every page
  • Thanks 1

Killa

From a technical point of view this has the same problem as stupid love

Its a womans world, and youre like tò be living in It.. hmhm ..hmhm

Like its the chorus, the Energy cant die in the chorus, its not the Moment tò have silence. 

The lyrics are very unfortunate. And the music lacks a bit of humpf, more dicision to which direction It wants tò go. Its not fun nor an anthem. Sorry Katy but not feeling this

LadyxGaGa

ig if we can b delulu about Gaga 

we can with katy 

honestly she sounds so next level and coming into her sound

i love that shes always bringing a new sound to the table always pushing what pop music sounds like

LG7 time now
13 hours ago, NATAH said:

the people liking this bait and exposing their poor taste :air:

if anyone genuinely believes this is better than Gaga's recent music, they need to just pack their bags and leave this site

Not everyone has the same opinion, and that’s literally all it’s up to :excuseu:

NATAH
4 minutes ago, LG7 time now said:

Not everyone has the same opinion, and that’s literally all it’s up to :excuseu:

there's opinions and then there's... that

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Leoooo

I am not at all surpised shes working with Luke now, it's gross to me but the artists now will lean completely on the fact he wasnt actually charged (If only they all actually did)

But as I also expected, Luke knows how to tune katys vocal 'just so' over a chorus to give what is generally a pretty basic melody a much more epic feeling, it may well be a bop. But Katy certainly didnt serve woman power at ALL (ironically) to have a female empowerment tune be produced by someone who actively ruined an innocent womans life

Edited by Leoooo

tyler k
19 hours ago, Emigrante said:

I just like the aesthetics. Personal opinion. Isn’t it a bit misogynistic of yours? There’s a lot of „selling bodies” in the showbusiness, it’s just sometimes you are more acceptable of that. And to be honest, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. Remember you’re a fan of Lady Gaga.

I guess that's fair the aesthetics are nice but its hyper-sexualized 

I understand "selling bodies" is a big thing abt showbusiness but this feels extra weird knowing r*pists are involved with the project as whole.

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee