Jump to content
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Gracie Adams & Taylor Swift - us.


RAMROD
 Share

Featured Posts

RAMROD


 

 

 

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Morphine Prince

Billie probably won’t surpass Taylor in monthly listeners on Spotify with this release now. Talent lost. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

POPANEINONEONE

Here she comes. Ugh:patrizia:

Im sorry please forgive me i luv you guys so much
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick

Donald Trump is immune to scandal, Taylor Swift is immune to overexposure

💚
  • LMAO 4
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Levine

Who is she and how she got taylor? Like what did taylor find to be convenient to work with this girl?

Link to post
Share on other sites

hamster11

Gracie Abrams*, daughter of J.J.Abrams, famed producer of Star Wars and many other movies. She's been gaining popularity since her debut in 2020 and has opened for Taylor in the Eras Tour and shared the same producers Jack Antonoff and Aaron Dessner.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ocean Blvd

nobody cares about this beatless boring ****😭stream girl, so confusing remix instead

  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

huttont
1 hour ago, Levine said:

Who is she and how she got taylor? Like what did taylor find to be convenient to work with this girl?

She is one of the openers for some Eras dates 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Taylucifer

I mean yes. put Taylor Jack Aaron in a room and they'll turn something out:vegas:

Spoiler

the cover art brings me pain:triggered:

 

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW
Link to post
Share on other sites

Roughhouse Dandy

Shocked. It's been so long since we last heard from her! I wonder if she'll drop an album this year. It's been a competitive one so far. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
Link to post
Share on other sites

CyanDante
3 hours ago, hamster11 said:

Gracie Abrams*, daughter of J.J.Abrams, famed producer of Star Wars and many other movies. She's been gaining popularity since her debut in 2020 and has opened for Taylor in the Eras Tour and shared the same producers Jack Antonoff and Aaron Dessner.

Ohh cool! a Nepo baby :vegas:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

IllusionLover
31 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Shocked. It's been so long since we last heard from her! I wonder if she'll drop an album this year. It's been a competitive one so far. 

Her album, the secret of us it's out now

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

POPANEINONEONE

Also stream manicure

Edited by POPANEINONEONE
Im sorry please forgive me i luv you guys so much
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...