đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

PSA from your GGD Archivist: Record your Jazz show if you go

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

Unlike the Swifties, we don't have the luxury of being able to turn on Twitch or TikTok or Instagram Live and see Gaga in real time, and videos of this show are not easy to find in full.  As of the time I'm writing this, there is no in full complete beginning to end recording of Americano Jazz version live from last night yet. 

So please, if you have the battery pack, the ability, the phone memory, or even just Voice Notes, please, take time to document your Jazz show for all the little monsters who couldn't be there for last night and really wanted to. 

History,  the fans, and this Archivist will thank you so much for your service. 

If you need advice on how to record respectfully please ask me and I'll be more than happy to advise you on my personal techniques that have worked for me in recording live shows. 

Many thanks to you for reading! 

--- Chica

Edit: If you do instagram live, tag me beforehand,  I have Mobizen and I can record your show as you broadcast it out. 

Edited by ChicaSkas
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Love 6
  • Sad 1

GagaGame

THISSSS! I WANNA LISTEN TO AMERICANO JAZZ VERSION IN HQ PLSSSS

LG7? CANCELLED
  • Love 1

Killa

Every smartphone user said

I dont speak yo americano

Nananananana