whattt??? gurl you trippin

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Nutella
1 minute ago, Gorehound said:

whattt??? gurl you trippin

I often am 🤪 (as long as there's a beat)

• Like 1

Plastic Flower

Interludes :vegas: They worked great for Chromatica.

Drop it
  • Thanks 2

Gorehound
3 minutes ago, JessFletch said:

I often am 🤪 (as long as there's a beat)

I always found that Gaga sounds so sexy when she speaks on her songs. She puts on this really breathy, smoky voice with a slight rasp. She could talk softly into my ear all night. :ororomunroe:

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 5
  • Thanks 1

King of the Fall

Ideally to get released before I am 90 and rigor mortis sets into my body

the walking dead GIF

Edited by King of the Fall
He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

Nutella
8 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

I always found that Gaga sounds so sexy when she speaks on her songs. She puts on this really breathy, smoky voice with a slight rasp. She could talk softly into my ear all night. :ororomunroe:

I DO like Sex Dreams' "I can't believe I'm telling you this..." 😉

& Monster's "...he tore my clothes right off, he ate my heart & then he ate my brain..."

juicyjuicy

Classic rock, singer-songwriter vibes, deep lyrics, dark synth rock a la Depeche Mode and Duran Duran. Collabs with rock and pop legends.

• Like 3

TheFriend

I just want 1 edition of the album. No Target Exclusive Deluxe stuff. Also the music videos to be not shot in iPhone. Thank you :enigma:

• Thanks 2

JorgeX

I just want a decent era, 4-5 music videos, killer photoshoots, iconic looks, a proper world tour

• Like 1

Lucas

Honestly all I want is to LOOOOOOOVE it like I LOOOOOOVE her first 3 albums.

• Like 1

Delulu Rogers
1 hour ago, Gorehound said:

@JessFletch

What do you guys have against spoken bits? I've always loved them when she did them well.

Like the pre-chorus of Bad Romance and Alejandro, the ad-libs in Monster, DITD, BTW, the bridge of Government Hooker and Judas, the intro of John Wayne and Donatella, the chorus of Babylon, basically 90% of Scheiße lol. She always does it and it's rly fun and unique.

Are you guys just referring to ROM and Sour Candy or what? They weren't the best i guess.

Like someone else said, they take you out of the song. Sex dreams is a great example of it.

Not all spoken bits are bad if they blend/bridge well. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

rinasawachanta
1 hour ago, Gorehound said:

@JessFletch

What do you guys have against spoken bits? I've always loved them when she did them well.

Like the pre-chorus of Bad Romance and Alejandro, the ad-libs in Monster, DITD, BTW, the bridge of Government Hooker and Judas, the intro of John Wayne and Donatella, the chorus of Babylon, basically 90% of Scheiße lol. She always does it and it's rly fun and unique.

Are you guys just referring to ROM and Sour Candy or what? They weren't the best i guess.

I literally never would have guessed that fans would so actively reject the spoken segments haha. She has one of the most captivating voices in the industry. Not only when she sings, but also when she speaks. She has that quirk that only very few artists hold of not only having outstanding vocal ability but also a BEAUTIFUL voice even when she speaks. I think she should get a lot more out of it. I actively WISH there were more spoken segments, even entire tracks. At this point it's striking that she hasn't exploited this aspect more.

• Thanks 6

Nessun Dorma
55 minutes ago, rinasawachanta said:

I literally never would have guessed that fans would so actively reject the spoken segments haha. She has one of the most captivating voices in the industry. Not only when she sings, but also when she speaks. She has that quirk that only very few artists hold of not only having outstanding vocal ability but also a BEAUTIFUL voice even when she speaks. I think she should get a lot more out of it. I actively WISH there were more spoken segments, even entire tracks. At this point it's striking that she hasn't exploited this aspect more.

This! Her voice is an ASMR trigger :holdmyhand:

• YAAAS 4

titoo

electronica, art pop/ art rock, ambient, new age, industrial, trip hop

a very experimental album with a collab with caroline polachek

• YAAAS 1

Hennycomb
7 hours ago, rinasawachanta said:

I want it to be a MATURE album, one that lives up to the fact that this is her seventh solo album. I want it to be complex, without songs made for immediate and futile impact (Stupid Love says hello). Even if it's a commercial failure haha, I really don't care. I want an album that makes sense to listen to from start to finish, and that is worth having on vinyl. Of course, I always go for obscure sounds. Regarding producers/songwriters, the list that was circulating these days is practically perfect (I don't want to get my hopes up but it really seems true). In terms of aesthetics, I'd like good videos with great cinematography, that look GOOD, with cinematic quality (her brand new membership in the film world has to have given her enough contacts by now lmao). Then, I'm interested in more specific questions but I don't want to get too much longer.

The word 'MATURE' encapsulates what I want from it too. I love Chromatica and I love house music, so when Renaissance came out I was like 'ooooooh boy Gaga has to up her game a little'. I hope no one gets me wrong, I'm a little monster, will always be, Gaga's one of my art gurus, buuut some of her music feels a little bit teenage-y :enigma: and we have yet to hear her ANTI, her Ray of Light, her Renaissance, if you know what I mean. She does pop so well and so pop that sometimes it feels too pop, I want an album with an indie and vulnerable feel and kinda rough around the edges, a mixture of Joanne's honesty and ARTPOP's boldness.

Edited by hhennywise
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1