Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
music news

Charli XCX defies expected Billboard numbers

LateToCult

Featured Posts

Vicixs
3 hours ago, elijahfan said:

I sure hope most people who buy vinyls have a player... :messga:

I've been collecting vinyl for five years and just got my first player this year with nowhere to put it :sweat:

Religion is a product to sell.
  • Like 1

clownery

I really don't give a f*ck about the numbers, Charli released the album of the year and you can't deny it. miss Charlotitta did that.

• Like 1

Chromatography
13 minutes ago, malzejar said:

I really don't give a f*ck about the numbers, Charli released the album of the year and you can't deny it. miss Charlotitta did that.

i wonder if she has a chance at grammy aoty or 

clownery
37 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

i wonder if she has a chance at grammy aoty or 

nah but she is winning dance/electronic

culturalbaptism

You know what? I'm not in a vibe of club bangers from the 2000s anymore, but I checked this album out of spite for Taylor Swift and I enjoyed it a lot more than The Variants Department. It's honest in its artistry. Taylor is not. I'm def keeping brat.

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.
  • Like 1

Jack3257
11 hours ago, hhennywise said:

Oh don't be a brat, #3 with an abrasive album like that that's doing better on charts than Crash (which was intentionally way more mainstream) is so huge for her, I love that, it tells us she's growing and growing while staying true to her artistry, maybe the next one will be an even better album and it will peak #1 (if it's in the middle of a Taylor hiatus we can hope for it :trollga:)

I feel like Taylor is gonna ride the TTPD wave until July or August, release Rep TV (and “Karma” as the Vault/a double album), then announce the re-release of her debut album the final night of the Eras Tour and release it on her birthday (December 13th).  Then hopefully she’ll go into hibernation all of 2025.

• Like 1