Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

RS: Katy reconnected with ‘Teenage Dream’ producers Dr. Luke, Max Martin for KP6

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Red

I wonder if it’s gonna have a real impact in sales or if this debacle only exists on twitter like many others 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

malzejar
9 minutes ago, Red said:

I wonder if it’s gonna have a real impact in sales or if this debacle only exists on twitter like many others 

Not really, Nicky Minaj got a numer one hit with Dr Luke (Super Freaky Girl) not so long ago, sadly, this won't matter out of the internet bubble which is a shame.

• Like 5

Chromatography
2 hours ago, killme89 said:

Blows my mind that people to this day credit KP for our main pop girl era in the late 2000s ….sigh. I stand by this and idc what anyone says …teenage dream wasn’t even that good. 

dr luke sucks as a person and she’s an idiot for going back to him but let’s not pretend that TD isn’t a good pop record, because it is

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

Chromatography
2 hours ago, crazygato said:

Why alot of hatred for Katy? Madonna has done more questionable/sketchy stuff (even against Gaga)yet you all give her a pass. All these negative comment me thinks you are all projecting.

Anyway, hopefully some bops on this new album, seems interesting!

people pick and choose. even Gaga has made very shady career choices. we all knew about r kelly before she even had him on ARTPOP. she still keeps richie around who also is a known abuser/asshole. she pedals pharmaceuticals and willingly gave covid to her team. i love Gaga’s music and what she did for me as i was growing up but the real mistake here is that people expect pop stars to be some paragon of good behavior and that just isn’t true. it never was, never will be. 

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

ARTPOPSLAYAGE
1 hour ago, Aglaya said:

That's just another delusional katycat. There's no such thing as being "forced" to work with Dr. Luke for Katy Perry. That excuse was maybe real when Kim Petras debuted and people (including myself) were trying to look through that fact because she was a small, new and trans artist. But Katy Perry? How would she be obligated to do that? :toofunny:

If you look through the kesha v. dr. luke, case it is mentioned he had a contract with katy for six albums, that he allegedly lost 10 million worth of royalties by not being able to work on it due to the legal case. (I doubt he would've made that, with how "Witness" and "Smile" performed), so it's assume her contract had a clause about "legal" issues, and now that the kesha v. dr luke case is resolved, she now has to work with him again. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

raragaga

well this era is over before it even started :rip:

xoxo

Roughhouse Dandy

I think this might be a big comeback for her and I fear what it is gonna do to this site lol 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

NATAH
1 hour ago, MessyTop said:

well….:trollga:
@katyperry's "Woman's World" (434K) has surpassed @taylorswift13's "Fortnite" featuring @PostMalone (390K) and became the most liked song announcement released this year.

do you really think twitter likes are anything to boast about now these days? especially since likes are now private meaning it's easier than ever to inflate likes with bots? :icant:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1

NATAH
31 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

people pick and choose. even Gaga has made very shady career choices. we all knew about r kelly before she even had him on ARTPOP. she still keeps richie around who also is a known abuser/asshole. she pedals pharmaceuticals and willingly gave covid to her team. i love Gaga’s music and what she did for me as i was growing up but the real mistake here is that people expect pop stars to be some paragon of good behavior and that just isn’t true. it never was, never will be. 

willingly gave covid to her team? she gave them warning lol

mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 2

IllusionLover
3 hours ago, palma said:

So it's confirmed :partysick:

I mean we would be hyped if Gaga reunited with RedOne and Garibay so good for her fans ig but gays won't be kind to her for working with Dr. Luke again :bye:

I feel it's uninspired and desperate to go back to the same producers that made your hits after two flop eras, not even Gaga would do that for an entire album 

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes
  • Like 1

ALGAYDO

Why alot of hatred for Katy? Madonna has done more questionable/sketchy stuff (even against Gaga)yet you all give her a pass. All these negative comment me thinks you are all projecting.

Anyway, hopefully some bops on this new album, seems interesting!

All i know is he's done music for pop artists but no dont know her, my life is too busy trying to be peaceful and not worrying about rich producer/ people or their private lives or whatever. Not a court judge or security camera. Just care about the music, so Im interested to hear it!

Why do you think supporting sexual predators is okay?!

Edited by ALGAYDO
  • Like 2

Edonis
2 hours ago, NATAH said:

what's the tea on the 08/09 myspace/twitter? what was she like back then?

just very rude and immature. hung out with some people that were active in the online community that said she would run her mouth way too often and would throw people under the bus a lot, particularly women.

it's not very shocking since she's shown glimpses of this in interviews and comments over the years, but my point is that she's been like this from the get-go.

• Shook 2

ActualPatient
5 hours ago, HausOfAntonio said:

I hope she fails so miserably it puts the final nail in the coffin of her barely breathing career. 

back to idol u go

MessyTop
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

Why do you think supporting sexual predators is okay?!

Alleged, no convictions. And no, iI’m not supporting him , but yet again, he was never convicted of anything  

Edited by MessyTop
  • Thanks 1