💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

RS: Katy reconnected with ‘Teenage Dream’ producers Dr. Luke, Max Martin for KP6

Teletubby

Featured Posts

skedaddleBItCh

just horrible in all aspects. very disappointed

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

Edonis

idk, if you were around for the 2008/2009 era of atrl or myspace/early twitter you'd know this is all very on brand for katy. it's not at all surprising that she'd do something like calling in one of the most infamous music producers of all time for a quick hit. she's rude, she's fake, and she's dumb as rocks. always has been, always will be. :sweat:

• Like 4

Bonkers

this site loves to hail and praise Satan all day, but the moment you see someone doing what you have to do after you sell your soul you're suddenly offended.

Praise Satan or don't but don't say you do when you don't.  :bye:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

thatfoxyfeeling
39 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Well the beauty of it all is that , if you don’t like it , don’t support her. That’s it, most of the general public has no idea. So that’s that, I just hope GGD doesn’t turn into the Katy Hate daily. Kindness Punk, let’s let her be and move on.

The fanbase has always had a sour taste towards Katy and her team after they sabotaged ARTPOP. I'll never forget how they waited for Gaga to announce Applause so they could overshadow her with Roar.

"And Karma's not a liar
She keeps receipts" :anveeroy:

• Thanks 6

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

The fanbase has always had a sour taste towards Katy and her team after they sabotaged ARTPOP. I'll never forget how they waited for Gaga to announce Applause so they could overshadow her with Roar.

"And Karma's not a liar
She keeps receipts" :anveeroy:

The fact some of you thinking this is about stan war, and not about a woman so desperate for hits that she is willing to keeps an abuser career alive is very concerning tbh. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

thatfoxyfeeling
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

The fact some of you thinking this is about stan war, and not about a woman so desperate for hits that she is willing to keeps an abuser career alive is very concerning tbh. 

His career is alive with or without Katy, what are you on? My reply was in response to us piling on the bandwagon when in reality Gaga fans have never really supported Katy since the Applause v Roar saga. 

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Friendly reminder he has never been convicted of a crime. I’m not defending him, but a court of law is a court of law. The general public has no idea of any of it.

NATAH
21 minutes ago, Edonis said:

idk, if you were around for the 2008/2009 era of atrl or myspace/early twitter you'd know this is all very on brand for katy. it's not at all surprising that she'd do something like calling in one of the most infamous music producers of all time for a quick hit. she's rude, she's fake, and she's dumb as rocks. always has been, always will be. :sweat:

what's the tea on the 08/09 myspace/twitter? what was she like back then?

mother, what must i do?

nodandsmile
55 minutes ago, moonsago said:

Now they are claiming the sneak peak was fake and it’s all marketing b

I mean the whole point of a snippet is to get people hyped, why on earth would she purposefully set herself up for drags and ruin her announcement? :huntyga:

• Like 2

Gagaism

Id like to be happy with new music coming from her but

ADC4-FF89-4082-4-CF8-9-E33-7-EBD9606-DDD

olive specter
1 hour ago, MessyTop said:

Well the beauty of it all is that , if you don’t like it , don’t support her. That’s it, most of the general public has no idea. So that’s that, I just hope GGD doesn’t turn into the Katy Hate daily. Kindness Punk, let’s let her be and move on.

most of the general public will have no idea about this song either

Edited by olive specter

SlaeUrAnus

Ew

Edited by SlaeUrAnus
In my messy era.

MessyTop
22 minutes ago, olive specter said:

most of the general public will have no idea about this song either

well….:trollga:
@katyperry's "Woman's World" (434K) has surpassed @taylorswift13's "Fortnite" featuring @PostMalone (390K) and became the most liked song announcement released this year.

Pennywise
1 hour ago, crazygato said:

my life is too busy trying to be peaceful and not worrying about rich producer/ people or their private lives or whatever

But apparently not busy enough to keep you from defending Katy :oops:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • LMAO 1