Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Katy Perry used an AI Snippet

Auralegends

Featured Posts

palma
36 minutes ago, Cody James said:

do we really think Gaga sought out Mark Ronson for Joanne? 

Why wouldn't we :bear: Mark Ronson is a great producer and he won an Oscar with Gaga :bear:

If Interscope wanted Gaga to make a smash record why would they let her scrap her RedOne material (her biggest hitmaker) and make her work with Mark Ronson on an acoustic album :bear: If anything they brought Bloodpop to make it sound more poppy (and ruined what could have been a masterpiece) :bear:

• Like 1

Stef

Imagine waiting four years for your fave to come back with one of the most mediocre songs in recent memory and having to try and cope by saying the snippet of the song she posted to her own social channels was AI :air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Cody James
1 hour ago, olive specter said:

yes we do, why wouldn't we

Not saying she didn't enjoy it, but even in the documentary, you could hear her mentioning how she knows that Mark wants another hit like 24k Magic, which none of the songs that made the final cut sounded like they were striving for that kind of sound. My point is I personally do not feel that when she was entering the Joanne era she was the one who sought him out. record labels have a lot of control, generally speaking, whether it be promo or artist within their label that they are linking together for a mutual benefit.

Would you like to address any of my other points? Lol

Mother of Puppies

The way these all sound better than the snippet they shared :franminervini:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Ashley
2 hours ago, Cody James said:

I genuinely hope that Katy would not be this toxic to knowingly work with Dr. Luke, I mean, do we really think Gaga sought out Mark Ronson for Joanne? I feel like this was totally a corporate move. 

It was her decision to work with him again :air:

Edited by Ashley

moonsago

It’s weird how she announced the single nearly a month before release, WHAT IF she wanted to post a snippet, see the reaction, and indeed if it was poorly received scrap the song and make another one last minute? LMAO cause I could see them doing this, this era NEEDS to smash for her, she actually has some buzz around the release ( and no, not the fake likes on twitter ). 

NATAH
Just now, moonsago said:

It’s weird how she announced the single nearly a month before release, WHAT IF she wanted to post a snippet, see the reaction, and indeed if it was poorly received scrap the song and make another one last minute? LMAO cause I could see them doing this, this era NEEDS to smash for her, she actually has some buzz around the release ( and no, not the fake likes on twitter ). 

it has physical pre-orders, they'd need to repress them all suddenly and delay the shipping and the sales don't count until they're shipped

mother, what must i do?

moonsago
12 minutes ago, NATAH said:

it has physical pre-orders, they'd need to repress them all suddenly and delay the shipping and the sales don't count until they're shipped

Ok but what if the physical pre-orders are just listed but not actually pressed yet? I know it would still take some tome but there’s 3 weeks until the release, if they quickly put a song together in a week, wouldn’t that be enough time to press a couple thousand copies? Cause I doubt we’re talking hundred of thousands of copies sold physically in 2024... plus they sold out quickly, not to shade Katy, but her loyal fanbase is not that big anymore.

NATAH
1 minute ago, moonsago said:

Ok but what if the physical pre-orders are just listed but not actually pressed yet? I know it would still take some tome but there’s 3 weeks until the release, if they quickly put a song together in a week, wouldn’t that be enough time to press a couple thousand copies? Cause I doubt we’re talking hundred of thousands of copies sold physically in 2024... plus they sold out quickly, not to shade Katy, but her loyal fanbase is not that big anymore.

then honestly she needs to just pack it all up and maybe ask for american idol job back cus if her comeback lead single is a scrambled mess made in a week after years then... :messga:

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 1

RAMROD
Just now, moonsago said:

Ok but what if the physical pre-orders are just listed but not actually pressed yet? I know it would still take some tome but there’s 3 weeks until the release, if they quickly put a song together in a week, wouldn’t that be enough time to press a couple thousand copies? 

Not possible tbh

Do you know vinyl pressing can get as long as 3 months, if not longer, cos not many places are doing it so every single vinyl records are pressed by only 2 companies. Which was why some indie artists were agitated when some MPGs like Adele and Taylor hogging off the queue cos they pressed a lot of vinyl and its many variants that caused releases by smaller artists need to be delayed for a long time??

In this case her new alboom vinyl most likely are ready in warehouses to be shipped now actually, especially with the latest rule from Billboard that sales only counts when the records actually shipped during tracking week. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Thanks 1

Micmaky
5 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

EXACTLYYY 

and I could tell the minute long snippet was fake bc that chorus was so LQ for no reason and so uncharacteristically repetitive for Katy’s music 

sorry Katy antis, yall definitely lost with this tweet, which proves my previous post. 

yall need to be smarter and more aware of AI like it’s 2024 

These clearly sound like AI, even though song number 2 is actually far better. Listen to the vocals, they are super distorted and vocodery. The leaked song clearly has Katy’s voice in the pre chorus and chorus and multiple layerings and harmonies of her voice. AI is not able to do that yet. Plus the song has a copyright strike against it now so yup it’s 100% real

Edited by Micmaky

Killa

So this Is the new my computer was hacked plain live lol

r4therupbeat
2 hours ago, MessyTop said:

Back in the 2000s Madonna uploaded various “leaks” and it was Madonna saying “what the f**k do you think your doing?” It was amazing, so yeah , not really unheard of an artist releasing a troyan song 

madonna seductively scolds you for pirating her latest single :

that's interesting. If true it would revive her career. If not the song then... The song that is leaked is not even liked by katycats who claim that it is ai because it's that bad..

• Thanks 1

Agunimon
36 minutes ago, moonsago said:

I think the turn time to market a vinyl would be too long for that. Even if the record label rush pressed them - bypassing that label's entire pipeline of albums and singles with physicals coming to market - all dictated on the reaction to a snippet, the turn time to mass press them, manufacture them, and put them to market to ship would be at least a few months I'd imagine. Just seems unlikely.

Edited by Agunimon
  • Like 1