Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
new music

Rhyme Island – The Spark

Westerosi

Featured Posts

Westerosi

The Spark is an anthem for Cruinniú na nÓg which is an annual series of events encouraging creativity in children and teenagers across Ireland. 

The Spark was created on a shoestring budget by Rhyme Island, a youth rap project based at Kabin Studio, a non-profit at Knocknaheeny, a suburb of Cork, in collaboration with Creative Ireland, a government initiative that funds Cruinniú na nÓg, an annual celebration of youthful creativity.

The Spark (has) been declared the song of the summer – a viral sensation from a group of children in Ireland who filmed the video in a day.

Since launching on 15 May, the song has amassed 8.6m views and been hailed as a drum’n’bass-beat masterpiece with infectious energy.
The Guardian

We love a positive bop. :kara:

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
  • Love 2

Leblanc

Did you watch the Anthony Fantano video also lmao

Ngl it goes hard, I'm living

Coven Season
  • YAAAS 1

Westerosi
6 minutes ago, Leblanc said:

Did you watch the Anthony Fantano video also lmao

I must admit, I haven't seen it!

I saw The Spark back in May and tried to post about it then, but forgot. :lolga:

7 minutes ago, Leblanc said:

Ngl it goes hard, I'm living

It makes me so happy hahaha
Raving Night Club GIF

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
  • YAAAS 1

Bronco

I had no idea it was done by a bunch of young people, that's actually really cool to see young teens in music having fun without it being seedy **** like manufactured boybands or clear cult stuff like kidzbop lol

• Love 1