Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7 announcement this Friday

Mr S

Featured Posts

Modern Ecstasy2
1 hour ago, Mr S said:

With the JFAD trailer dropping tomorrow, 

Excuse me, WHAT? There's a new one coming????

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

chathonnete

Gaga is about to start a few new dates for her residency, is this smart to release something while she's already busy?

mdance4life
12 minutes ago, chathonnete said:

Gaga is about to start a few new dates for her residency, is this smart to release something while she's already busy?

I honestly think it’s the best time. More hype, more media, more presence, more exposure, etc…

We’re talking about the same person who wrote the entire sound track for A Star Is Born, and then filmed that entire video while at the same time promoting Joanne and doing the entire Joanne World Tour. She always does her most work while she’s busy with multiple things at once.

the Maryknoll Brothers always said when you want something to get done, give it to someone who is already busy.

Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas.

elijahfan

Honestly, I’m a little over it at the moment. I absolutely don’t understand the point of teasing us so hard only to go back to radio silence. I totally expected something to be announced in the following two weeks, that seemed totally reasonable.

So yeah, I’m kinda not holding my breath anymore, it will happen when it will happen. This weekend is the Strawberry Moon tho, so I guess I’ll keep some sort of an eye out. But yeah, I’m done expecting something to be happening any day.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

PartySick
22 minutes ago, chathonnete said:

8 minutes ago, mdance4life said:

I honestly think it’s the best time. More hype, more media, more presence, more exposure, etc…

We’re talking about the same person who wrote the entire sound track for A Star Is Born, and then filmed that entire video while at the same time promoting Joanne and doing the entire Joanne World Tour. She always does her most work while she’s busy with multiple things at once.

the Maryknoll Brothers always said when you want something to get done, give it to someone who is already busy.

I mean, let's be honest. 2024 is Gaga's year with or without LG7 so there's really no bad time to announce or drop it.

The only threat I see charts wise is Taylor's next TV (Reputation I think) and even if that cheats her out of a #1...who cares :enigma:

đź’š
  • Love 3

elijahfan
9 minutes ago, mdance4life said:

She might be comfortable working on many things at the same time behind the scenes, but I doubt she’d publicly kick start an era while she has concert commitments. She’s also been doing Vegas for 6 years now, she’s basically part of the landscape, I’m not sure what kind of media exposure we can expect from these new shows. I’d be curious to see if she interacts with fans asking about new music, tho.

• Like 1

TimotheeChalamet
38 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Excuse me, WHAT? There's a new one coming????

Probably in August 

Ororo Munroe

i simply don’t understand her and her team’s way of teasing, so I personally kinda gave up on any date this month and even next one to avoid any disappointments lol. 

• Like 1

NATAH
36 minutes ago, chathonnete said:

sounds like a great way to sell tickets, no?

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1

Economy
1 hour ago, Mr S said:

With the JFAD trailer dropping tomorrow, team LG will want to take advantage and start the LG7 era. 

That assumes that she and her team are smart with marketing which weve seen over and over that is not their forte since 2012... more like missing oppurtunities and intentionally sabatoguing success :ladyhaha:

Still i wont disagree just because 2 weeks ago I made a thread and I guessed this friday would be either the Lead single release or an announcement and I cant back down now :lmao:

• LMAO 1

Mr S
1 hour ago, chathonnete said:

LG probably doesn't have that much to do on release week. Some IG posts and that's all. The label/her team are the ones working overtime that week. Radio payola, Spotify playlisting, tik tok deals etc

• Love 1

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

but I doubt she’d publicly kick start an era while she has concert commitments.

Taking into account that she released SL on february, was releasing Chromatica on April 10th and had Vegas shows planned for the April 30th till May 16th and the Chromatica Tour starting in July... yes, I dont think she'd have a problem with that :ladyhaha:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

MessyTop

I think we will have a single soonish? 
but the album? I don’t think so, we would have heard about a vinyl pressing for sure, 10 days away from July, I just don’t see her making an album release in August. 
Remember even the BTW anniversary had 3 months of pre-order. 

Billie had 6 weeks between announcement and remaster day for pre orders  

Edited by MessyTop

Flippy
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

Yeah, we're gonna start warning for this tbh. For future reference (and feel free to quote this for anyone that needs it)

- If you have an opinion about LG7's announcement, lead, or promo schedule you can make a thread in Gaga Thoughts and tag it as "Opinion" or share it in this thread:

- If an unofficial source such as an "insider" spills some tea that may or may not be true, you can make a thread in Gaga Thoughts and tag it as "Rumor"

- If Gaga announces the single or album, you can try to be the first to make a thread in News and Events, tagged "News"

Anything else and you'll be hit with a pancake xoxo

Warn me dad :heat:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22