Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

Charli XCX chooses between pop stars

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Alfonso

Everything was Rihanna lol

They should have done it comparing different artist instead of the same one over and over again

• Thanks 2

StarstruckIllusion

her struggling w most artists against Rih but not Gaga :messga:

• Like 1

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

her struggling w most artists against Rih but not Gaga :messga:

I feel like Charli has some kind of mini-grudge against Gaga after she said Gaga didn’t talk to her at all about the 911 remix lmao 

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

artdoll
7 hours ago, killme89 said:

Oop spill? 

If I recall correctly, a few months ago there were some rumors circulating that Britney was making a new album and had writing camps creating new material for her, among the songwriters was Charli.

Britney then made a post on Instagram to shoot down the rumors and said something along the lines of "I don't have any random nobodies writing songs for me."

Apparently it was confirmed by Charli that she was indeed reached out to and wrote some songs but nothing came out of it?

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

LateToCult
36 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

I feel like Charli has some kind of mini-grudge against Gaga after she said Gaga didn’t talk to her at all about the 911 remix lmao 

Maybe Taylor spilled when she said “for a limited time, my UK fans can buy two new variants of The Tortured Poets department “ :icant:

• LMAO 7

VTV
45 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Gaga knows whats up

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.
  • Like 2

ALGAYDO
6 minutes ago, VTV said:

Gaga knows whats up

Nah that was kinda disrespectful on Gaga’s part lol but then again, I’m probably just reading into things. I love both of them so I don’t really care if there’s beef lol 

• Like 1

A Very Gaga Holida
7 minutes ago, VTV said:

Gaga knows whats up

You - want - a - real taste? At least she’s not a fake :traumatica:

Bronco
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

Nah that was kinda disrespectful on Gaga’s part lol but then again, I’m probably just reading into things. I love both of them so I don’t really care if there’s beef lol 

I mean from what we know Gaga had zero to do with Dawn of Chromatica besides agreeing to a remix album happening. So not really surprised she didn't talk to people involved. Has she even acknowledged it existed?

• Like 5

ALGAYDO
2 minutes ago, Bronco said:

I mean from what we know Gaga had zero to do with Dawn of Chromatica besides agreeing to a remix album happening. So not really surprised she didn't talk to people involved. Has she even acknowledged it existed?

She acknowledged it like one or two times in a tweet and that’s it. But we been knew that Gaga had zero heart in the remix album lol it is a bit unfortunate, but then I remember she was filming Gucci at the time the album was made so I understand her lack of interest 

avalon x
3 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

The way I see it, Gaga never had a lot of involvement with remix albums anyway. There was The Remix and Born This Way: The Remix and I feel DoC isn't an exception to that line-up.

It just gained a lot of attention from fans since they got to request the features and collabs (to an extent) and BloodPop was very vocal about its creation on Twitter.

She likely wasn't inolved with the Born This Way The Tenth Anniversary covers either and that had Kylie on it.

• Like 1

Hyperobject
2 hours ago, Bronco said:

I guess she talked about it to Rina? since they met backstage once after its release. 

but tbh that was kinda disrespectful lol. I understand that Gaga had little to no part in creating that remix album, but you can tell how excited all the artists were to work on it, so a cute little message wouldn’t hurt her lol. especially knowing how much Gaga means to a lot of those folks. 

Edited by Ororo Munroe

Monstermilo

i feel like charli has always been kinda jealous/shady to Gaga because Gaga achieved the success that charli has always been after - she probably sees Gaga's success and thinks that it couldve been her

and then the remix drama happened - even her zane lowe she was complimenting Gaga but also shading her by saying she played the pop game to the max and that she herself couldnt play the game in that way (implying Gaga kinda sold herself out). i think shes respected Gaga but also in a way thinks she deserved the level of success that Gaga had WW. but charli is nowhere near gagas level of talent vocally or even stage presence, and shes also just not as likeable as Gaga - she makes strictly music that US gayz love but its not really meant for mainstream consumption, Gaga appeals to the gays and the general public. 

Edited by Monstermilo

Frivolero
17 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

i feel like charli has always been kinda jealous/shady to Gaga because Gaga achieved the success that charli has always been after - she probably sees Gaga's success and thinks that it couldve been her

and then the remix drama happened - even her zane lowe she was complimenting Gaga but also shading her by saying she played the pop game to the max and that she herself couldnt play the game in that way (implying Gaga kinda sold herself out). i think shes respected Gaga but also in a way thinks she deserved the level of success that Gaga had WW. but charli is nowhere near gagas level of talent vocally or even stage presence, and shes also just not as likeable as Gaga - she makes strictly music that US gayz love but its not really meant for mainstream consumption, Gaga appeals to the gays and the general public. 

100%. this thread knows what’s up. Charli doesn’t like Gaga - when she skipped over Gaga with Rihanna I laughed so hard because of the remix album drama, the zane low interview.

Also she didn’t even say Gaga didn’t comment on her remix of 911.

she said this on her story when the remix album came out about the track … “crickets 🦗🦗🦗”.

ALSO because SOPHIE said something about how her collaboration with Gaga, in a fan interview,  did not materialise - “i mean it’s whatever, if it comes out it comes out” for the pre lg6 era. And SOPHIE was close to charli.

and the fact that rina loving Gaga so much probably irks her too in a small way now that they aren’t friends.

If I were an artist I wouldn’t dare to say this about Gaga. Like Gaga is a MAMMOTH in the music industry. She’s S class. Like be grateful the remix came out. 

@Ororo Munroe @ALGAYDO  @VTV@LateToCult@StarstruckIllusion

Edited by Frivolero
  • Like 1

Monstermilo
1 minute ago, Frivolero said:

100%. this thread knows what’s up. Charli doesn’t like Gaga when she skipped over Gaga with Rihanna I laughed so hard because of the remix album drama, the zane low interview.

Also she didn’t even say Gaga didn’t comment on her remix of 911.

she said this … “crickets 🦗🦗🦗”.

ALSO because SOPHIE said something about how her collaboration with Gaga in a fan interview, and how that did not materialise - “i mean it’s whatever, if it comes out it comes out” for the pre lg6 era. And SOPHIE was close to charli.

If I were an artist I wouldn’t dare to say this about Gaga. Like Gaga is a MAMMOTH in the music industry. She’s S class. Like be grateful the remix came out. 

@Ororo Munroe @ALGAYDO  @VTV@LateToCult@StarstruckIllusion

ya i would just be thankful to even have my name next to Gaga.