💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

music news

Update: Katy Perry's “Woman's World” snippet is back on TikTok

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Naufri
1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

Idk why y’all are calling it terrible. This is literally Gaga level penmanship. :healedmyheart:

Because it is bland as f. After brat launch, is going to be a tough year to release a dance or electronic album, but WW sounds especially generic. In addition to that the hyperpop trend in the mainstream feels already dated at this point, she´s 5 years late to the party.

liamgaga
23 minutes ago, King of the Fall said:

Sounds like the usual lyrical standard we have come to expect from Katy, truly a poet of our times:ladyhaha:

Seriously though, who really wants Katy to be anything different? She sunk like a stone when she tried to do something different on Witness. I listen to her music for fun and mindless bops, there is really nothing wrong with that

Agreed! She is an iconic pop powerhouse who will have a lasting legacy (whether people like that or not) for a few years she was absolutely the biggest pop star on the planet. She ,m could’ve released teenage dream 2.0 and scored an easy nostalgic win. Idk what this mess is but if the DR luke thing is true I don’t feel sorry for her that this is a massive flop waiting to happen 

• Like 2

NATAH
4 hours ago, MessyTop said:

Is not the first time Pop stars do a fake snippet, remember Madonna in 2000? … time will tell, im just posting what I saw on Twitter .

i was 5 in 2000 so... no :samanthac:

i can't see the logic in katy using a fake snippet lol

mother, what must i do?

Teletubby
6 hours ago, MessyTop said:

Well the Dr. Luke credit is still a rumor, not a single official credit, yet everyone is read tu crucify her, can’t we just wait for the actual song and the credits?

people who shared the announcement always work with Luke:
• Ryan Ogren - producer/vocal producer • instagram.com/ryanjohnogren
• Tyler Sheppard - audio engineer •  instagram.com/shepps___
• Kalani Thompson - audio engineer • instagram.com/alohaktown

i ❤️

lastpopicon

Is my stuff not working right, or did they remove the audio from the snippet on tiktok??? :stupidoreo:

Edited by lastpopicon
The melody that you choose can rescue you

Teletubby
18 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:

Is my stuff working right or did they remove the audio from the snippet on tiktok??? :stupidoreo:

it was removed from TikTok but is still on Instagram, YouTube

i ❤️
  • Like 1

RadioIsOurs

Oh she's not making it out of the (flop) hood with this one :traumatica:

lastpopicon
1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

it was removed from TikTok but is still on Instagram, YouTube

That's weird. I wonder if it's because of the negative reaction on tiktok or because they are moving to something different. 

The melody that you choose can rescue you

Teletubby
9 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:

That's weird. I wonder if it's because of the negative reaction on tiktok or because they are moving to something different. 

it's possible the video and sound has been taken down by TikTok for violating community guidelines for showing underboobs. Instagram also doesn't allow users under 16 to see this video.

i ❤️
  • Thanks 1

Micmaky

Why did some people actually believe this was AI. AI doesn’t really have the capability yet to automatically extend a song from a partial snippet with all the right vocals and the vocal layering etc,

It would take an actual accomplished producer to work with AI to get close to the leak but there wasn’t sufficient time between its release and the leak for someone to have made it. Like there are talented people out there (AI Fortnight is a million times better than Taylor’s Fortnight) but not from a partial snippet 

• Like 2

Tyler1992
20 hours ago, NATAH said:

is this AI?

Confirmed no! 

Though the photoshop gives major AI pathetic. 

• Teletubby changed the title to Update: Katy Perry's “Woman's World” snippet is back on TikTok
Rahrahbitchson

Another album, another flop bigger than the last, oh Mrs. Perry, you never learned...

RRYN.gif

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙
  • LMAO 2

Joshie
On 6/18/2024 at 9:39 PM, DontCallMeAlice said:

Why is it so hard nowadays for artists to make good and original music ? It’s making me mad that we didn’t get a REAL banger in months. 

You BRAT! Not to mention Tove Lo’s EP

• Love 1