Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
music news

Update: Katy Perry's “Woman's World” snippet is back on TikTok

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Divine
17 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

Come on. Have you listened to the leak? It's really not that deep.

So it should be a Shakespearean kind of lyric to be considered "women self-expression"? Can we all stop being an art police and take things as easy as it is? The snippet's lyrics are pretty basic not gonna lie with that, but it literally says women empowerment in layman's term. So what's wrong? :bear:

17 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

Never done that. Men who do that are usually even less talented 

Well, the double standards unfortunately exist here (even if it does not apply to you). Just let women choose whatever they want to do with their body. :littlepotter:

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."
  • Thanks 1

StarstruckIllusion

Dunno if this was posted yet but tbh:

• LMAO 17

Tyler1992
4 hours ago, Teletubby said:

no, she is wearing Victor Clavelly armored pants and photo is by Jack Bridgland who edits his photos to look futuristic
432601572-2048181172228478-3155370571738

OKAY SLAAAY!!

MessyTop

Apparently the Woman’s World snippet shared by Katy Perry is a Fake AI snippet to trick the fans and the haters. The actual song is much better according to fans who went to the listening party. Perry will reveal the actual snippet when coming closer to the release date.

https://x.com/popdrug/status/1803240223339348206?s=46&t=X2xVts2Dz3OuRMU_k9uq4A

• LMAO 8

CubbyGaga
21 hours ago, Born This Way said:

Teenage Dream was a fluke at this point :mark:

Bonnie McKee and Dr Luke are the only reasons Katy has commercial success period 

FATCAT
34 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Apparently the Woman’s World snippet shared by Katy Perry is a Fake AI snippet to trick the fans and the haters. The actual song is much better according to fans who went to the listening party. Perry will reveal the actual snippet when coming closer to the release date.

https://x.com/popdrug/status/1803240223339348206?s=46&t=X2xVts2Dz3OuRMU_k9uq4A

The mental hoops they have to jump through...

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Thanks 1

MessyTop
10 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

The mental hoops they have to jump through...

Well the Dr. Luke credit is still a rumor, not a single official credit, yet everyone is read tu crucify her, can’t we just wait for the actual song and the credits?

FATCAT
12 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Well the Dr. Luke credit is still a rumor, not a single official credit, yet everyone is read tu crucify her, can’t we just wait for the actual song and the credits?

I meant them calling it a fake AI snippet, saying the credits aren't verified is fine but the song is what the song is..

Purr more, hiss less.

MessyTop
Just now, FATCAT said:

I meant them calling it a fake AI snippet, saying the credits aren't verified is fine but the song is what the song is..

Is not the first time Pop stars do a fake snippet, remember Madonna in 2000? … time will tell, im just posting what I saw on Twitter .

• Shook 1

rinasawachanta

"fake snippet", "made with AI".... WHY is it so hard for you guys to admit that she screwed up? Of course I can imagine her running to the studio back to try to "save" this terrible fiasco, so the final product will most likely be different than what we already heard, but don't lie to yourselves and don't lie to us that this was all planned from the beginning lmao. As if this was an artist with some kind of artistic vision or integrity to safeguard 😂

• Like 4

LateToCult

Idk why y’all are calling it terrible. This is literally Gaga level penmanship. :healedmyheart:

• LMAO 1

Mister Moon
8 hours ago, DontCallMeAlice said:

Why is it so hard nowadays for artists to make good and original music ? It’s making me mad that we didn’t get a REAL banger in months. 

Maybe no real 'banger-bangers', but Billie had just released an album full of new quality and original songs. 

Wink Tea GIF by Dolly Parton

don't be a draq, just be a queen.
  • YAAAS 1

Battle 4 Ur Life
4 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

I almost choked. :icant:

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

Sugar Baby

Let’s just hope it’s a bop with a cute video 

Katy is aware that her time as a hit maker is gone so should do something that screams quality 

music not the bling 

King of the Fall
5 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Sounds like the usual lyrical standard we have come to expect from Katy, truly a poet of our times:ladyhaha:

Seriously though, who really wants Katy to be anything different? She sunk like a stone when she tried to do something different on Witness. I listen to her music for fun and mindless bops, there is really nothing wrong with that

Edited by King of the Fall
He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite
  • Thanks 1

• Teletubby changed the title to Update: Katy Perry's “Woman's World” snippet is back on TikTok