Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Will Taylor try to block LG7 from #1?

Aren

Featured Posts

Reality
7 minutes ago, gagawarhol said:

I just love that Reality offers words of wisdom :huntyga:

I agree with you and I think stan culture is one of the most toxic things you can find on the internet these days. The obsessive fans take their enthusiasm to an extreme level, engaging in inappropriate behavior and acting hostile. This is alarming.

I’m a Taylor fan myself, but I just can’t stand her fandom so overly defensive of her behavior, shaming her exes etc. Stan culture is the worst way to show support to someone. 

Yeah, it definitely goes both ways. Stan/fandom culture can be rabid and, like I said, borderline obsessive. I'm all for people liking what they like, but when I see stans' tweets with unwavering love and support for their fave, almost to the point of infantilization, it's worrying and cringey imo.

🃏🖤👹
  • Love 1

Nessun Dorma
7 hours ago, lastpopicon said:

I feel like Taylor respects Gaga. I mean, applause is the last music on the eras tour pre show track list, right before Taylor. They seem friendly on social media and were together many times. 

Then again, it's Taylor Swift and she loves money :bear:

I have this same feeling, Taylor respects Gaga’s greatness and I don’t see her having this petty behavior towards Gaga. Don’t prove me wrong, Taylor :grr:

Kindness Punk
  • Love 1

Davidsdaze

Gaga should release an Eras collection with multiple variants the week of Reputations/TS’s release. Then the week after surprise drop her new record with double the variants, cassettes, a VHS set with a VHS player, DVDs and what not… 🐸

RodeckDanny

MONSTERS UNITED WE WON'T ALLOW THIS

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)
  • Like 1

ALGAYDO
2 hours ago, Davidsdaze said:

Gaga should release an Eras collection with multiple variants the week of Reputations/TS’s release. Then the week after surprise drop her new record with double the variants, cassettes, a VHS set with a VHS player, DVDs and what not… 🐸

The way I would immediately un-Stan lol 

Anderson123
23 hours ago, Jack3257 said:

I actually don’t think we’ll get the Anthology on vinyl.  My guess is that those tracks were written after the entirety of TTPD was submitted and vinyls were being made.  It’s clear those songs are much more recent than most of TTPD, which she started writing in 2022.

Gaga is an artist who likes to curate her bodies of work.  Taylor will release literally everything and anything she writes.  

With the way she's been milking the album with those limited versions I highly doubt The Anthology isn't part of the plans. Just look at everything she's been doing with the re-released albums, of course she'd want to make an Ultimate version with like 4 LPs. They KNOW they have the fanbase to back up that.

• Like 1

POPANEINONEONE
8 hours ago, TMM90 said:

No, she LOVES ARTPOP!

wait wha? 

Im sorry please forgive me i luv you guys so much

POPANEINONEONE

If she tries go i will get Guns and shoot her down. Gun Neon Rated GIF by NEON

Im sorry please forgive me i luv you guys so much

Emvee

I cannot people there are 120k people out there who are willfully buying essentially the same album over and over. :toofunny: 

Id be streaming the additional tracks thank you very much. And that’s IF I like them. 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
On 6/16/2024 at 12:07 AM, hpmcmill said:

People need to chill. This is Taylor’s career and we can only wish our faves were as hungry for it and kept us so constantly fed. Comments about anti-woman this or that, she IS a woman and a powerful one at that. It we are going to live in a society of billionaires (a fact where we like it or not) better there be more woman (Taylor, Rihanna) than not. Charli getting #2 is still great and something to celebrate, sorry Taylor keeps winning and fans keep buying/or keep getting fed if you ask stans. 

Clown Conancon2019 GIF by Team Coco

• Sad 1

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Idk but praying Gaga goes the Billie route and release variants in the recyclable covers tbh … Altho something tells me this new car mechanic designer will play into a metal type Of vinyl And I I’ll be here for it :huntyga:

Starmie25

#1 ain't everything and that's ok. Personally want longevity (arutw, bm) over peaks! 

MOT

I doubt if Taylor will make any special effort to block Gaga. There's no need. She will just continue releasing the same album every fortnight (as she has done for the last several years) and that will take care of business regardless of when Gaga releases.