💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Will Taylor try to block LG7 from #1?

Aren

Featured Posts

Aren

Ever since Taylor failed miserably to break 25’s record, she’s inorganically trying to break 21’s record of most weeks at number 1. For that to happen, she would have to stay at #1 until October.

Do you think she respects Gaga enough not to release any new variants during Gaga’s release week (if Gaga releases before October)?

I don’t trust her, especially after what’s she’s done to Olivia, Billie and Charlie. Taylor is a narcissist and simply not a girl’s girl.

• Like 4
  • LMAO 5
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

southpaw773

Gaga should release tons of variants in every shade of Pantone that exists. lol 

• LMAO 23
  • YAAAS 1

jacs vs looser

Taylor is currently No. 1 with about 120K units, I believe Gaga could pull around 200K first week. I also don't think any new varians Taylor could release over a month from now would double her numbers. So I think Gaga is mostly safe. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

tyler k

girl I will go f*cking crazyyyy if she tries to tbh, like her going after Billie then Charli of all artists really got under my skin idk, so if she goes for my main girl I will be SOOOOO OVER IT lol

i know it's not that serious but I just cannot stand that woman 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

Edonis

I think she knows at that point that her cruddy album won’t sell enough to stay at number 1, regardless of the new variants she releases. 

But I could see her dropping her re-recordings of Reputation that week, especially if LG7 is expected to do very well on the charts that week. 

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

malzejar

She blocked Billie and Charli, what makes you think she won't block Gaga?

• LMAO 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 5

JessFletch

No matter what,

Lady Gaga's worst music will always be more fun to listen to

than Taylor Swift's best music.

In this way, we win.

• Like 27
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 5
  • Thanks 2

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

Taylor is currently No. 1 with about 120K units, I believe Gaga could pull around 200K first week. I also don't think any new varians Taylor could release over a month from now would double her numbers. So I think Gaga is mostly safe. 

she sold 121k CDs (up 564%, previous week 18k) and 77k digital albums (up 1,184%, previous week 6k) to block Billie. She will keep releasing exclusive CDs and ship when there's competition. as of now, she has 4 versions that have not been shipped yet.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Shook 1

lastpopicon

Gaga's opening week has been historically strong.

I'd be very surprised if she doesn't get #1 album easily. :iamfair:

The melody that you choose can rescue you

mrpanditarulez

It's obvious that she will do it, perhaps not with her new album but with one of her upcoming re-recordings, It also makes me laugh to see how many of you are already over the "honeymoon" with Taylor Swift for pretending to defend Gaga with her alleged pregnancy, 😂😂😂😂😂 I told you that Taylor Swift is fake and hypocritical! Not only did she block Billie and now Charlie, she will also do it with Gaga and Katy for sure!

Quoting Katy Perry's 2014 tweet: "Watch out for the Regina George in sheep's clothing..." :tea:

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 17

Anderson123

People forget that she still has yet to release the Anthology tracks on vinyl. I’m sure she’s trying to break some record of most weeks at No. 1 and that version is obviously going to sell a lot. I don’t know if she’s saving that for a specific week where her sales are low and she has milked all of the standard version acoustic, live, voice memos, etc. 

• Like 3

Dancing Shadow

idk but charts dont matter

"I hope that you will love me in this way For who I am—not then—but for today"

Jack3257
8 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

People forget that she still has yet to release the Anthology tracks on vinyl. I’m sure she’s trying to break some record of most weeks at No. 1 and that version is obviously going to sell a lot. I don’t know if she’s saving that for a specific week where her sales are low and she has milked all of the standard version acoustic, live, voice memos, etc. 

I actually don’t think we’ll get the Anthology on vinyl.  My guess is that those tracks were written after the entirety of TTPD was submitted and vinyls were being made.  It’s clear those songs are much more recent than most of TTPD, which she started writing in 2022.

Gaga is an artist who likes to curate her bodies of work.  Taylor will release literally everything and anything she writes.  

Edited by Jack3257
  • Thanks 2