rumor

The LG7 snippet is from a song called Garden Of Eden

HelloHangoverz

Featured Posts

Starmie25
On 6/15/2024 at 2:20 AM, Starmie25 said:

Sooo close :vegas:

Super

my upload w/ the LQ 3sec 'i could be your girlfriend' snippet is still up after almost 2 days lol i think we can safely assume its not real

Freud
38 minutes ago, Super said:

my upload w/ the LQ 3sec 'i could be your girlfriend' snippet is still up after almost 2 days lol i think we can safely assume its not real

where is it?

River

I've been singing "I could be your girlfrend for the wee" all the week :air:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

LG7 time now
On 6/14/2024 at 4:04 PM, NATAH said:

it was the real 3 second one and it sounds a lot like to Judas' instrumental to me :samanthac:

I don’t think it sounds like any song Gaga has released, but if I had to choose one it would probably be I Like It Rough (it still sounds very different though)

Lara Croft
3 hours ago, River said:

I've been singing "I could be your girlfrend for the wee" all the week :air:

Nothing wrong with a lil piss play girl, let that river flow :gaycat:

• LMAO 6
  • Shook 1

gagzus

That “in this garden, we grow” snippet even though it’s probably fake she should totally just take the melody and lyrics and make song of it bc it’s well written 💀

why do I feel like that Girlfriend snippet is gonna pull a stupid love and come back to bite us when it’s actually on the album and we’re assuming it’s not real

• Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

River
20 minutes ago, Lara Croft said:

peeing ralph wiggum GIF

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 3

nerdfacekillah
1 hour ago, River said:

peeing ralph wiggum GIF

1 hour ago, Lara Croft said:

maxresdefault.jpg

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.
  • LMAO 6

Mr S

Can someone refresh me on Stupid Love snippet? I feel like I remember we heard a leaked snippet the previous year and we all thought it was a BTW reject? Only to find out it would end up being the lead single :smh: 

• LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1

southpaw773

Idk if any of these clips even the weekend one is real because it’s all over the YT and not being taken down. 

Lextyr97
1 hour ago, Mr S said:

Can someone refresh me on Stupid Love snippet? I feel like I remember we heard a leaked snippet the previous year and we all thought it was a BTW reject? Only to find out it would end up being the lead single :smh: 

That happened and a lot of people including me ****ing hated it

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, Mr S said:

A demo leaked around september/october, then Gaga posted on Halloween and she was playing Stupid Love on her phone. In January the song leaked and I cant remember if it was also January but her pink look with the face mask also leaked. 

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Thanks 1

gagzus
9 hours ago, Mr S said:

The snippet of the demo version leaked and LGN tried to convince everyone it was a btw reject demo to stop it being shared or acknowledged. A closeup of her eye from the onset photos of the video leaked weeks before it all was released too

I had a bf who was part of the traders community and they had the SL demo since May 2019 if I remember correctly then they had the unmastered album version since October/November 2019 I think.

• Shook 1

ALGAYDO
17 minutes ago, gagzus said:

The snippet of the demo version leaked and LGN tried to convince everyone it was a btw reject demo to stop it being shared or acknowledged. A closeup of her eye from the onset photos of the video leaked weeks before it all was released too

I had a bf who was part of the traders community and they had the SL demo since May 2019 if I remember correctly then they had the unmastered album version since October/November 2019 I think.

Has your bf said anything about LG7?? 

• Like 1