Jump to content
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is this Gaga fact true?


Jenina
 Share

Featured Posts

Jenina

Is this legit? 

Text from the tweet because I can't get it to embed

"the video of the gay club massacre had her music playing in the background. It completely destroyed her and yet stan twitter had the audacity to use this picture for their bs entertainment

GP6yRlVagAAnaHZ?format=jpg&name=small"

https://x.com/nichblink/status/1801072919549993123

Edited by Jenina
cool
Link to post
Share on other sites

G U C C I

I’ve never heard this before. She was randomly so so upset and present for this tragedy and I’d originally assumed she knew people or the owners who were personally affected but that was not the case either according to others at the ceremony. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Reality
19 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

I’ve never heard this before. She was randomly so so upset and present for this tragedy and I’d originally assumed she knew people or the owners who were personally affected but that was not the case either according to others at the ceremony. 

I mean...it was a massacre...It was one of the biggest mass shootings in US history, it happened at a gay nightclub during Pride month, the majority of her fans are queer, and she's been an advocate for the LGBTQ+ community since the beginning of her career. Maybe it wasn't your intention, and sorry if I'm just reading it wrong, but saying that she was "randomly so so upset and present" sounds so off and weird

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Dancing Shadow
1 hour ago, Reality said:

saying that she was "randomly so so upset and present" sounds so off and weird

right, like whether she knew them or not, she is still human and cares for others. People were sad about 911 even if none of their loved ones died.

"I hope that you will love me in this way For who I am—not then—but for today"
  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

G U C C I
1 hour ago, Reality said:

I mean...it was a massacre...It was one of the biggest mass shootings in US history, it happened at a gay nightclub during Pride month, the majority of her fans are queer, and she's been an advocate for the LGBTQ+ community since the beginning of her career. Maybe it wasn't your intention, and sorry if I'm just reading it wrong, but saying that she was "randomly so so upset and present" sounds so off and weird

It wasn’t my intention to mean she did t have just cause to be upset I meant actually physically present at the scene and ceremony after given she had no ties or involvement other than it being the gay community. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

JohnnyVersace
1 hour ago, G U C C I said:

It wasn’t my intention to mean she did t have just cause to be upset I meant actually physically present at the scene and ceremony after given she had no ties or involvement other than it being the gay community. 

I mean.....it surely rocked my world and I don't "have ties" to Orlando other than being gay....:huh:

 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...