💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

music news

Camila Cabello unveils ‘C, XOXO’ tracklist

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Scarlet Witch
4 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Not me thinking she was gonna have songs like Club Oldies, Empathy is a Dagger, I might say something silly, Silence Silence, Ed Hardy, Fast Forward, Nothing is Romantic, Boy So Confusing, Nice Girls, etc.

And U is dedicated to the dead career of Normani RIP Normani

• YAAAS 1

StrawberryBlond

I was wondering if the Drake collabs would be cut but I guess it was too late, it was already finalised and vinyls have been pressed. I hope it doesn't give her negative press as I'm sure the public might be more critical of a woman collabing with him than a man. But I'm holding out hope that the rest of the album is good. I'm most intrigued to hear Chanel No. 5, Dade County Dreaming and June Gloom. 

CubbyGaga

It’s crazy to me how blatantly she’s copying Charli and getting away with it.  It’s embarrassing honestly 

• Like 4

olive specter
27 minutes ago, CubbyGaga said:

It’s crazy to me how blatantly she’s copying Charli and getting away with it.  It’s embarrassing honestly 

girl, charli didn't invent any of it

there were artists rocking this aesthetic before her; and there are many that do it now too

plenty of material to get inspired by

• LMAO 2
  • Thanks 4

ALGAYDO
49 minutes ago, CubbyGaga said:

Charli invented the late 90s/early 2000s gay club aesthetic? 

Plastic Flower
1 hour ago, CubbyGaga said:

The aesthetic isn't anything to cry about. I can see the issue with the music itself. Camila doesn't have an identity as an artist.

Drop it
  • Like 2

Amidana
3 hours ago, CubbyGaga said:

Embarrassing how people are pitting two friends against each other 💔 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTN1fsx3V/

• Like 1

DrKindnessKunt1999

I’m hoping that the rest of the songs are still weird and electronic like she teased before releasing I LUV IT and she didn't tone things down because of the Charli XCX comparisons. 

Also, maybe it was too late to remove Drake from the album, but I guess I’m just going to make a C, XOXO playlist and remove the Drake songs. 

Edited by DrKindnessKunt1999

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, juicyjuicy said:

Drake feature twice in a row? How strange!

UUUgly is an interlude

i ❤️

Sunny

camila cabello threatens to release new album

I like dancin', and ponies....