πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Chromatica appreciation πŸ’—βš”οΈ

Cello

Featured Posts

Ultimecia

β€’ Alice is one of my all time Gaga favorites. :holdmyhand:

β€’ Lately I've been thinking about Replay's second verse a lot, really helps putting words on my feelings.

β€’ Rain On Me is Gaga's greatest instrumental ever in my opinion!

β€’ Fun Tonight is severely overlooked, it is one of the standouts for me.

β€’ Stupid Love's MV and the overall aesthetic of the album are incredible.

β€’ The CBT is Gaga's most artistically rich tour. (too bad the staging is so poor)

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 1
  • Love 8

HeavyMetal Halcyon

Chromatica is my favorite Gaga album. It was such an escape for me during the pandemic. The visuals really brought the era to life, even if we didn’t get that many or even the whole picture.Β 

Enigma is my favorite Gaga song, and probably will be for a while. Simply so epic and anthemic.Β 

Chromatica Forever
  • Love 7

Nessun Dorma
3 hours ago, Ultimecia said:

β€’ Stupid Love's MV and the overall aesthetic of the album are incredible.

Yeees! And I would specifically mention 911’s MV. It was so mind blowing!Β 

Kindness Punk
  • YAAAS 5

chromaticainmyhead

In a few decades or even years maybe Chromatica is going to be considered as a visionary work that was very underrated back then just like every of her pop album except Joanne which was rather a personal piece than a visionary statement artwork

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

chromaticainmyhead
Just now, chromaticainmyhead said:

In a few decades or even years maybe Chromatica is going to be considered as a visionary work that was very underrated back then just like every of her pop album except Joanne which was rather a personal piece than a visionary statement artwork

I hope LG7 is something like TFM with TF, as a darker version of Chromatica inspired by the brutalist aesthetic from the tour

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

The Fame Monster

Thank you for creating this thread! I absolutely agree with you! For me, Chromatica is Gaga’s best album, alongside Born This Way and The Fame Monster. ❀️

Just today, I was listening to Free Woman, and it made me cryβ€”it’s so beautiful and powerful! It’s my favorite song on the album and probably my favorite song from Gaga. Be πŸ†“!

Find your freedom in the music
  • Love 1

Rat Boy

Chromatica is my comfort album. It’s in my top 3 Gaga albumsΒ :anveeroy:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB
  • Love 2

ryansamonster

It amazes me that 15+ years into her career, I think she is still making some of her best songs. Enigma will remain in my all-time favorites foreverΒ :pawsup:

Freezie03

I still listen to 911 all the time even 4 years after the album has come out. And I also find myself constantly coming back to Plastic Doll and 1000 Doves. Truly one of her best albums.

• Love 1

skedaddleBItCh

One of my favorites albums from herΒ :kry:Β Holds a special place in my heart especially since it helped me a lot during the pandemicΒ 

Β 

πŸ‡΅πŸ‡­ΰΌΌ;´༎ຢ ۝ ΰΌŽΰΊΆΰΌ½πŸ‡΅πŸ‡­

TAIPEI

qb1kj65786DEZqzG5624-o.pngher best album since born this way.
loving the concept, storylines, arts, aesthetics, photoshoots, the looks, music and remix, each performances from the era evenΒ though theres only vmas 2020 one's & 20 shows of chromatica ball tour.
we've really experiencesΒ through the journey went from the hard time covid and everything that happened on us, cheering and celebrating for chromatica!

23c09000945664d1f6d04a57a9a008f5.jpg

Edited by TAIPEI
  • YAAAS 2

Didymus
6 hours ago, chromaticainmyhead said:

In a few decades or even years maybe Chromatica is going to be considered as a visionary work that was very underrated back then

Why?