game

Life is strange: Double exposure

AnnTakamaki

Featured Posts

AnnTakamaki

i couldnt believe it she’s back :tony:

• Love 4

Poltergeist

I have mixed feelings, was super excited when I found out it's Max... But the rest of the trailer left me kinda lukewarm. Her having a different power kinda feels like it was first meant to a new character and a new story like 2 and True Colors, but suddenly they've decided to use the nostalgia factor.

Nevertheless, I'm hoping to be surprised nicely and I'll play of course. But it seems that they've made sacrificing Chloe canon, and it's blasphemous :grr:

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Juanlittlem

I need to play to all the other games that were released 'cause I loooved ghe first one but didnt play the others

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

River
34 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I need to play to all the other games that were released 'cause I loooved ghe first one but didnt play the others

if u have a ps and ps+ they are all in the catalog

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, River said:

if u have a ps and ps+ they are all in the catalog

Oops, thank you, I do :flower:

• YAAAS 1

Oriane

Heh, I'd be more excited if it was from Dontnod. Before the storm was nice but it can never match their vision completely. I'm also not convinced that we need a sequel to Max's story :sweat:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Juanlittlem

So theres Life Is Strange, Life Is Strange 2 and Life Is Strange: True Colors? Or am I missing any others? I think there were some expansions for some of these?

Poltergeist
1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

So theres Life Is Strange, Life Is Strange 2 and Life Is Strange: True Colors? Or am I missing any others? I think there were some expansions for some of these?

There's also Before The Storm, which is a direct prequel to LiS, so go with the main game first!

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Juanlittlem
41 minutes ago, Poltergeist said:

There's also Before The Storm, which is a direct prequel to LiS, so go with the main game first!

Oh yeah then that one I will need to buy 'cause its not free on PS Store. 

AnnTakamaki
57 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

If you havent play Before The Storm i recommend play it first then True Color, the last is Lis2 since it’s the least favorite among fans

AnnTakamaki
6 hours ago, Poltergeist said:

I have mixed feelings, was super excited when I found out it's Max... But the rest of the trailer left me kinda lukewarm. Her having a different power kinda feels like it was first meant to a new character and a new story like 2 and True Colors, but suddenly they've decided to use the nostalgia factor.

Nevertheless, I'm hoping to be surprised nicely and I'll play of course. But it seems that they've made sacrificing Chloe canon, and it's blasphemous :grr:

I hope it’s good it has great idea with dimension & alternate reality i hope they executed it right i dont want it to turn into Bayonetta 3 situation with multiverse shenanigans

• Like 1

badfaith

I truly thought it was a new protagonist, her face looks so different. I kind of miss her quirky, shy, Tumblr aesthetic and vibe from the first one. Nevertheless, I am stoked for a new LIS :vegas:

River
23 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

It is free, but it's a bit complicated to get to it

so search for "life is strange before the storm" it will show you episode 1 as free, but then click on the .... and choose the complete season, it will be part of the PS+ subscription

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Juanlittlem
3 hours ago, River said:

It is free, but it's a bit complicated to get to it

so search for "life is strange before the storm" it will show you episode 1 as free, but then click on the .... and choose the complete season, it will be part of the PS+ subscription

Oops, got it! Thank youuu :flower:

• Love 1

doja scat

i’m so exciteddd! this game was everything to me when i was 14 :messga:

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth
  • YAAAS 1